Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sunday. Oct. 9, 2016

ជាតំន់សូជំរាសួរ!,

            First of all I would like to give a quick shout out for Elder Beckstead and Elder Hills (Current Office Elders) for getting one of my memory chips fixed! Thanks a lot brethren now a chunk of my memory isn't lost throughout my experience in this mission all is well! Hallelujah!!!

           Throughout last week since I got the transfer call to go serve with Elder Rom, I had to bid farewell to very few members in Tuek Thlaa. It's funny because I had officially served in Tuek Thlaa for about a transfer and 2 weeks how about that! I had to say Good-bye to one of the most humble I ever met in my entire mission known as Ming Chrib she's gone through a lot, she's doesn't know how to read the Khmer language yet ,however her faiths so strong it's not even funny! 

          I am so grateful to have the chance to serve as much brethren and sisters over there in Tuek Thlaa and it's that time in my mission that I am in need of returning to South Zone in Chomkarmorn! I love the area already even I don't know that many brothers and sisters in this branch I am serving in already! I already met very funny people in this area and it seems like this branch doesn't seem to be a.... struggle "too much". Anyways, one more thing I came across on this P-day having to always go over a bridge throughout my time proselyting in this area which is known as the Chbarr Ampoev Bridge. I came across having to go across the bridge and endure a lot of rain in this season! But that's okay because I am use to this missionary lifestyle! Hahaha!

      Last week, I thought General Conference was great! I was hoping that we a learned a ton and are able to apply the teachings of the Prophet Thomas S. Monson and the apostles teachings able for us to help each other endure to the end! Chomkarmon's a very interesting area, I had meet some Less-Active Members in this area and they're tough won't say any names but I am willing to bare my testimony and support Elder Rom's as much as possible to keep up the work here! I am just still staying strong here!          

       I love missionary work and I see a bright future of my mission here! I love this mission and it still means everything to me! Well, I need to go soon however, I hope that all you that's been reading my post knew that. Serving a mission is a sacred privilege from God, you really learn a lot from companions one missionary has tagged along enable to refine ourselves to the disciples that God wants all of us to be! 

            "Brethren, may we care for our bodies and our minds by observing the principles set fortin the Word of Wisdom, divinely provided plan.With all mheart and soul, testify of the glorious blessings which await us as we do. That this may be so, pray in the name oour Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, amen." - Thomas S. Monson 

P.S. Well got to get going will be posting more of what's been going on in my mission! :D

សូមសន្តិភាពនៅខាងក្រៅណាស់!!!! #YOSO

 ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love),
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់  known as Elder Ros the Elder that stills lives on!🕴💬👥 🐢🎺📖🛡🌐🗣










No comments:

Post a Comment