Friday, September 25, 2015

Monday, Sep 14, 2015

ជំរាបសួរ!,
     Hope that everyone's still doing fantastic! This week's been another interesting one as I continue to serve in Kampong Cham in Branch 2! Wednesday and Thursday I had to go to Phnom Penh from Wednesday to Thursday because my companion's got important meeting to attend as he's district leader. So I had a slight exchange with Elder Slavens and Elder Medley for a day. During that period of time we just took time to help members and those attending REAN English class learn some more English for a bit. So just want to explain that out about what I've been doing in this week!

     
     Last Tuesday: Me and Elder Hunt visited Bong Ni and Oon Sal and explained about the Plan of Salvation with them along with Look Poo Pheap! Then we visited a Look Poo name Cia to remind him of the importance of the atonement and lastly we visit Bong Pheap and her family about the importance of scripture reading!
 
     Last Friday: We went to the island to visit the same members we visit unfortunately to visit Ohm Piara, but he wasn't there as we tried to visit him, and tried to find my old Cambodian Planner I accidentally left on the island... couldn't find it so that's forever. Hehe

     Last Saturday: Had Zone Training which was wonderful knowing what we need to do help our areas in our Zone. After that me and Elder Hunt attend 2 Saturday Night Sessions of District Conference. I've hearing wonderful remarks about the importance of the Priesthood in this conference and how much it blesses families in this life.  

     Yesterday: On that was a huge District Conference tons of members in Kampong Cham attended the conference! After that we visited visited Bong Ni and Oon Sal to explain to them what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is along with Bong Pheap's brother! 


     So, just to let everyone I am doing great! Wasn't a SUPER busy week, but I am doing great! I still keep hastening on the Lord's work! I still love this mission even though it's not that easy! It's been fun! I am just still willing to keep it up.... Yep! Hahaha! I love you all! Stay blessed and fantastic! Sorry I don't have too much time to type all I want to type in this post but I am still doing all I could in Cambodia as I continue to serve here! (I may re-update this post if possible! We'll see next week!) 



    សូមជំរាលា!, 
-អែលឌើរ រស់ (Elder Ros)
"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shallprepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." 1 Nephi 3:7

Serious Missionary work throughout week after week! ...This is my serious face along with Elder Hunt and the former Branch 1 and 2 Sisters of Kampong Cham!
(As in Sister Harris on the right is currently training a new Sister in Branch 1 and 2 and Sister Sheffield on the right's currently with Sister Ren in Branch 1! )

Elder Gardiner before we got to English Class with him on a exchange with Elder Slavens and Medley! (Broke the key of as he was unlocking it... woops hahaha!)
Oh on the right's formerly Elder Ty who's now working as a guard! 😁

Welcome to Kampong Cham Elder Hall! (He's companions with another Elder in our MTC District ....Elder Slavens...Awww snap!) Hahaha!

I don't always enjoy eating Khmer Deserts, but when do I just ... simply enjoy them. (Num Korms anyone? Banana Leaf wrapped sticky rice with... sweet ingredients! Mmmm ឆ្ងាញ់!)

No comments:

Post a Comment