Monday, May 9, 2016

Sunday, May 8, 2016

ជាតំបន់សូមជំរាបសួរ!,

          How's it going everyone I would like to make this post short and sweet as necessary! Before this post I would like to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day! I love and miss my mom! Moms are the best! 

        So this week was straight forward we've been slowly receiving new investigators here and there in this area! Visiting people around the area still searching for those who wants to learn about the Gospel! 

Any particular details well, we started teaching a new investigator who thought church was at 3PM over but Stake Conference was on 9AM on that morning. So instead to make-up for him coming to church yesterday, we just taught him about the Restored Gospel! This new investigator's name Look Poo Piset! This is a Look Poo I contacted weeks ago and he's been going to our church constantly already! He's still cool and really loves to pray! 

I come across another investigator name Poo Kosal! Another cool guy, but does take work! And more encouragement on helping him pray to help him communicate with God! 

North Stake Conference was great! However, none of our investigators participate or attended it! Argh! Oh well! We'll still keep inviting them closer to Christ though! It was still great to see the members in the North Zone stay strong by attending this conference! 

So, sorry I had to cut this post short, but I just want to let you all know I am doing great hope the pictures I sent to you all with explain how'd last week went! I still love to serve my divine heritage I am here to stay! Plus, I am still here to work hard! Stay blessed and fantastic! Will be a posting a better post next week! Here I go! Gotta get busy with the reality of Missionary Work! If any of you all are praying that I don't get to "trunky" lately God bless you all because I really want to keep helping others come unto Christ to keep the gospel spreading!

"Pray in your families unto the Father, always in my name, that your wives and your children may be blessed."- 3 Nephi 18:21

🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់ known as Elder Ros the Elder that lives on! 











Here lie's the main picture of the week! Aligning with why's my post's title that.... This was Elder Vore!

No comments:

Post a Comment