Monday, November 21, 2016

Sunday, Nov. 20, 2016

🍁សូជំរាសួរ!,
         Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope you all have a blessed one as each of you all remain grateful there are many things I am grateful for here the list....I am grateful for:
-Trials
-Hard Investigators.
-Hard Less-Actives.
-Our Saviors Unconditional Love which is Jesus Christ.
-The opportunity to preach His gospel for the past 21 months of my life.
-My Family that loves me.
-The Truth that's been restored in these latter-days!
-Miracles that happened in my mission!
-To know the Khmer Language as much as possible no matter how hard it is.
-The Gift of the Holy Ghost, Tongues, and Interpretation of Tongues.
-Invincibility against Trunkiness

         I am still grateful the opportunity to keep working in Chomcarmon with Elder Rom. We're doing great together we've getting new investigators throughout this week. How's that so is throughout last week I was butchering the crud out the Former Investigators pile and find the Lord's elect that want to keep learning and apply such as Bong Bopruk and even Bong Somnang and many other brothers. I love investigators who commit themselves to pray often, come to church every Sunday and study the scriptures everyday, no not reading STUDYING! I testify that if we treasure Gods work and apply them, we can feel the spirit in life. I remember last Sunday that I was asked a week ago to share a talk about service, throughout my experience I've been sick and tired of those are offended just because of the little things kills our testimony away. I had enough of that!

        Now, it's the time to start getting in tune with the Saviors teachings , not what the World teaches, our souls are precious to God's eyes it's not even funny. God sees potential in all of us and he's waiting for us to fulfill whether its repenting or willing to quit being stupid and become smart again because we choose the educate ourselves by studying the Book of Mormon and learn more in church! God can't force us to do right but he's given us agency to choose wisely. I love this Church that I am serving in behalf as a missionary. I love my heritage still, oh yeah I still got it the only thing that will stop me is me. I choose to stay and serve honorable mission! I have about 3 months left how about that hahaha! I love being Zone Leader, I love living the missionary dream and I love the restored gospel of Jesus Christ! Stay blessed and fantastic and I bear this post in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.  

ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់😇👥

No comments:

Post a Comment