Monday, December 12, 2016

Sunday, Nov. 27, 2016

🍁សូជំរាសួរ!,
         Hey everyone! Hope each of you live a spirit and attitude of gratitude last week! I am still here alive serving with Elder Rom and we're still doing our things out here. Honestly, I was sick for a little while but I am getting better as quickly as possible so for this e-mail I want to give a few shout outs for The Jones in our mission in Cambodia they're a Senior Couple that help me on my Family History more I have more access to my family now! Even when I return from this mission I am so excited! Also we had a couple investigators that progressing such as Bong Roatha and Bong Somnang! Last Sunday of Church was good, it was mostly awesome because of the Primary Children in the branch. They're just as great as any typical Primary kid in the church. 

         I don't a lot to post other than the fact that our teaching pool's getting bigger, and I am trying harder to work with Elder Rom, I sometime get trunky but I doing my best to destroy my trunkiness by just doing my best and allowing the Lord to do the rest. If only we commit ourselves to follow Christ and his teachings we can be truly happy. I don't fake around when I testify so. I love this mission and I know that we are all entitled to God's aid if only we just ask him for truth! I love this church, the teaching of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can benefit our lives forever!  Let us all maintain a attitude of gratitude as we move on this life. It's in my honest prayers that more of me and Elder Rom's investigators will continue to progress as we help others choose the correct choice to come unto Christ! Love you stay fantastic look forward to my final Christmas in this mission soon! Yikes! So long! God bless!  


ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់😇👥

"A grateful heart … comes through expressing gratitude to our Heavenly Father for His blessings and to those around us for all that they bring into our lives."- President Thomas S. Monson





No comments:

Post a Comment