Monday, December 12, 2016

Sunday, Dec. 11, 2016

សូជំរាសួរ!,

      Hey everybody! It's good to post again but how's it been last week. Being a South Leader's Fun tagging along with Elder Rom. We've been getting some new investigators before this years over and prayerfully we're about to have another baptism soon for one of our investigators known as Bong Roatha, finally found one of the Lord's elect since the past 7 months of past Elders serving in Chomkarmon! Geez! 

   So today on this post I just want to share a testimony about hard work and choosing to change or convert. Enable for 1 to remain a deliberate disciple I know that if we simple really try to align our wills to the father and choose to forgive ourselves and be apologetic to one another who we wronged each other, the blessings from our beloved Father in heaven will pour blessings of joys, love and charity will develop in our hearts. 

    I honestly testify that Satan is unfortunately a very clever being as well, here's how so... now remember that time when I pointed out in some old posts that some members make the choice to be offended... well, I kinda notice that Satan's doing a clever job convincing people to not come to church... well this war is not over until me and Elder Rom bring our fellow brothers and sisters to keep coming to church. We're never giving up.

   Being Less-Active is non-sense and an abomination, I had spent almost 2 years of my life serving these fellow brothers and sisters in Cambodia and they just don't understand that Satan's really kicking their butt... I had it, it's time for me and Elder Rom to bring out the big guns for the rest of the transfer  ending this year with a bang.

   We witness miracles going in this area in Chomkarmon 1 day at a time why is that because me and Elder Rom are just not skilled at giving it's just not in our spiritual DNA. And we know that if all stay those the teachings of the church we're showing Satan who's boss not "via" but our beloved Father in Heaven who's been waiting for us to receive the joy of allowing the saviors atonement to conquer our problems in Life! Here I go everyone I am  off again to kick off another week! And hopefully our baptism will happen this week! 

THIS WAR AIN'T OVER SATAN YOU TRIED SUPER TO MAKE ME PACK MY BAGS TO QUIT BUT I CAN'T THERE IS SO MUCH THAT GOD NEEDS ME TO DO AND I WILL SUCCEED IN DOING HEAVENLY FATHER'S TASKS! 

Stay fantastic and blessed see you all next weekish! 

ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់😇👥

 "I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise."-D&C 82:10











No comments:

Post a Comment