Monday, December 12, 2016

Sunday Dec. 4, 2016

សូជំរាសួរ!,

             Hey everyone! For this week's episode I don't have time but I can share these very few things with you all. We have been still doing work such as have a new Investigator that lives around a Vietnamese speaking Community in Chbarr Ampoev known as Bong Sok Chia. Prayerfully he'll still keep learning with us about the gospel.
        Other than that we're still doing our part in this mission I got into another exchange with Elder Burnett a very sensitive but awesome missionary, so I was checking out Toul Tom Pong and I love visiting members who just remain humble. For example I met up with a returning member know as Pu Pia and my goodness this Look Pu's one of the most tender souls I ever met in my mission.
          This upcoming week's going to be crazy because as Zone Leader we're (as in me and Elder Rom) are going to MLC twice this week these kind of meetings are unusual but I am excited. Christmas's coming out traditionally all over the world and I love hearing the true spirit of Christmas putting Christ in Christmas. We only prioritize our lives on the savior's example this is one of the methods that we can #LightTheWorld.
          Sorry I don't have to much time ounce again but I am still there to let you all know that me and Elder Rom are still alive we're still good and we're bringing the true spirit of Christmas by serving other by sharing the gospel and sharing our testimonies to our divine heritage here in Cambodia! I love Chomkarmon I got to blast and I will basically post to you all next love you all and have a blessed one! Stay fantastic out there!

ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់😇👥
P.S. Sorry my card reader broke *sigh* can't promise that I can post them up next like my other 2 episodes. 
"Since a new star first appeared above Bethlehem, Christmas has been a season of light, reminding us that Jesus Christ is the light of the world. Together, we can celebrate His birth by making the world a brighter place. All we have to do is follow Him—His life, His example, and His teachings." - The First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment