Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sunday, Dec. 18, 2016

សូជំរាសួរ!,
     Hey everyone that's present in this post, oh jolly I have a lot to share concerning what happened throughout this week it's unbelievable. However, I learned a lot. Oh and 1 more I want to follow up on this IMPORTANT QUESTION that I titled on an episode a long time ago! IS A CUCUMBER A FRUIT OR A VEGETABLE?! Hahaha just kidding if none of you all want to answer that!

    Biggest highlight of the week was that we thought that we were sure that me and Elder Rom were going to have a baptism last Saturday but it didn't... I learned a lot on that day... now Elder Ros why is it that you claimed that you learn a lot on that day when one of your investigators was going to get baptized? Because you never know when a somewhat active member dragged one of our baptismal candidates and bring him to a job that's hiring this active member and one of our investigator, that one investigator's known as Bong Roattha. Me and Elder Rom were so excited and we thought he's going to be the one to be a baptism that broke the Chomkarmon Branch History because this poor branch hasn't got a baptism for about a year! It's ridiculous! Me and Elder Rom were so depressed on last Saturday thinking that our investigator will show up to his baptism. On top of that it was going to be a super special one many other members who were so consecrated in this branch were so excited and ready to get this baptism ready to tag along with Toul Tom Pong and Chaktomok.
     Note: You never know when any member of the church becomes unwise when they make it super obvious that they prioritize finding a job for an investigator rather than helping him take on the sacred covenant. "Oh makes a lot of sense!" *sigh* That's okay I am that upset as I type this post up but I say that it's important to realize that God still has a plan for everyone including me, maybe this investigator wasn't ready to be baptized because he hasn't been studying his scriptures on his own.

       Everyone I just want to bare witness that Satan's a real hypocrite and he does a good job dragging others to throw them off their precious potential. That's it I don't care anymore. I still SEE THAT BRIGHT FUTURE STILL THERE as I remain Zone Leader in the South Zone. Me and Elder Rom are still kicking Satan's butt out there in the field. I'm not going home whether I am trunky or not. "This mission is a launching pad" - Elder Rom
      How right he his as he explained his own quote throughout this past transfer! It was a lot of fun yet it was tough. Me and Elder Rom are really trying out best. On top I'll just quickly type up a gratitude list real fast even though Thanksgiving is over..... I am grateful for new investigators willing to learn such as Bong He and Bong Dina. That even incudes "new" less active members to meet and find! It's a lot of fun serving in this mission. Honestly, helping Less-Active members is just as awesome privilege than helping an investigator reach to his baptismal date. Let me explain that a little more, last Friday me and Elder Rom find a Neakming know as Ming Van Ni while find a less active member know as Bong Vibol. Finding the lord's lost sheeps make a huge impact in this mission. I testify that if we continue to forget ourselves and go to work, the miracles and blessings God will gives will be there even when it is not super obvious.
     It's in my humble prayers that all of you reading this post will have a fantastic Christmas. May we all remain a light of Christ as we continue working on the lord's vineyard. I still love my mission, I don't give up on my investigators yet they give themselves, now it's time to stay stubborn and follow the Gospel of Jesus Christ because the gospel will help us maintain love, patience, and charity for each other to make our Heavenly Father's world a better place to endure our lives in! I love you all and I am thankful for those who follows my e-mail, and responds to them. It actually means a lot me. Today at these day here's another idea I realized that can help us endure to the end. When an enemy does bad to us I would encourage this... keep praying for our enemies, remember Jesus Christ was hated by his own people as well to the point he was crucified. And I stand as a witness that I have been hated as a deliberate disciple of Christ and sounds crazy as I type but I LOVE IT why? Because I love do what Jesus would even though I am not perfect at it!

     Got to dash in this Sunny... Christmas! Stay safe out there all of you have a Fantastic Christmas. Here I go going back to work! BABAAAAY! (Man, I am so nervous because Transfer Call's coming soon already and I have 1 more transfer to take down.) Geez, as much as I would love to return from my mission to start hugging girls in the Singles Branch or something, I love this mission so much that is my honest reason why I don't want to return from my mission early! AHHHHH!)
            

ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់😇👥

"Jesus Calmed the Storm and So Can You

Jesus understood that life’s storms can take many shapes. Some storms rain down from the sky; other tempests come from within. The Master can calm all storms. When we follow His example, we can be a light in the lives of those going through turbulent times." -LDS.org
 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"- Matthew 5:44
"But behold I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you and persecute you;"- 3 Nephi 12:44





No comments:

Post a Comment