Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017

សួស្ដីបុណ្យណូអែល+ឆ្នាំថ្មី,
             Hey how's it going everybody hope all of you had a Merry Christmas! I was over at a video game shop trying to access my skype and turns out I have no access on it. So for this extra post for new years I'll just share more of what's been going on in my mission, for time to go on our mission. We came across meeting Bong Roatha he's still working back to his true baptismal date it takes time. We came across meeting a new investigator that was a former investigator known as Bong Than, Pu Sok San (LA)'s Sister, we shared about God's plan with her, however, we somewhat have a educational barrier because she doesn't know how to read. *sigh* It's a struggle for some people in Cambodia who knows how to speak the Khmer but yet they don't know how to read, don't get me wrong as I post this. However, I still hope for the best for those me and Elder Rom continues to serve.

             I don't have too much to post in this upcoming one because it's been a awesome Christmas and New Years are come out soon for 2017, hope I can be able to start 2017 well with Elder Rom doing all we can it our part in this mission. We're still working hard here.

TRANSFER CALL ALERT: Elder Rom's going to "kill" me for the rest of my mission! Remaining in Chamkarmorn for one more transfer #shawties! It's going to fun and I still believe in miracles!


ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់😇👥









No comments:

Post a Comment