Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Monday, Jan 2, 2017

សួស្ដីឆ្នាំថ្មី,
            Hey everybody who are present for this post! Last week was a blast here's why!:
1: Bong Roatha our investigator became a new member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!
2: We had a blast at a Christmas Party eating BawBaw and Shish Kebabs!
3: We are starting to have morning Church! Yeah! Hahaha!

              Well, I don't have too much to post for this week but I told you all that miracles can happen in this mission I truly believe in them. I love this mission it means everything to me and I still got a lot to do for the rest of my 5-6 weeks of my mission! Love you all! Hugs and blessings to you all! Will posting next week! 











ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់😇👥




No comments:

Post a Comment