Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sunday, Jan. 8, 2017

សួស្ដី!
  
                    Hey everybody, I am going to be heading out to Siem Reap!!!!! Therefore this episodes kind under contruction.... (yeah it is!!) So, I am still alive I am just going to go chill with my current MTC Folks on the trip to Siem Reap!  My honest reaction is I can't believe I am actually almost done with my mission! Geez, "I don't want to go" the tenth doctor from Doctor Who says! I just want to send this letter out to show that I love each of you, I still love my mission. And there will be a crazy amount of details about how my experience on my last week proselyting and the trip to Siem Reap. I got to go ALLONS-Y!!! STAY FANTASTIC EVERYBODY AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL! Will be posting better soon! :D

ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏 💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់សួស្ដី!,
  
      How's it going everyone! I came across a lot during last week, for example.... had MLC last Tuesday, which was awesome as usual. Some of you may not know what MLC, so it's know as Missionary Leadership Counsel, just getting business, etc, so me and Elder Rom including Sister Hall and Sung can prepare Zone Training! :D After. that we met with Om Sophal, the "doctrine" master that is less-active, he's actually super good guy just loves to talk a lot more than discussing about the scriptures, the ironic thing is we just help him study the scriptures just starting all the way at Chapter 31st of 2 Nephi  I still love this member though because he does got potential! :D

    Unfortunately during Wednesday I got sick to the point that I can't move or do much, so I had to rest for while.... then later on we met with one of our investigators known as Bong Dina, and there's REAN English Program, at the end of the program I was asked before Class was started by Sister Heang if I can share the spiritual thought for this week I accepted.
 
     The spiritual thought I shared with in this Class session wasn't something new, but I shared to spread the clarification. On behalf of the Holy Ghost, I felt the impression to simply explain how can 1 be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Starting to learn about the Restored Gospel is not how one can become a member of this church! I asked members that and they know.... what I love about the spiritual thought is I simply allow the congregation of students and members participate in this thought I have and I simply support what members answered with the scriptures for example with 3 questions:
1.Is it true that you become a member of the church, you're actually dishonoring your parents and your family?
A: Not true, see Mosiah 13: 20, or better if those have a Christian Background like I did before search up Exodus 20:12

2. Does only Me sharing a spiritual lesson with my companion to someone learning for the first qualifies them as a member of the church? 
A:No, few members responds that it takes from having faith in  Jesus Christ, to....... convert/ repent, become baptize and receive the holy ghost! (Even enduring to the end to treasure the joy of understanding and keeping God's commandments.) (See 2 Nephi 31)

3. What gift do we actually receive as soon as one become baptized and confirmed a member of the church!? 
A: "After we become baptized we actually receive the Holy Ghost that is the gift" ,Our beloved recent convert Bong Roatha responded. How true it is! (Please see 2 Nephi 32:5) Here I shared insight on how important for all of us to receive this precious gift so we can see the joy of applying the gospel of Jesus Christ! 

        My fellow beloved followers of my post, this one of my biggest evidence on how much I love my mission, I was called by God by a living Prophet to share the truth with those of MY HERITAGE who don't know much about the gospel and yet I seen miracles just from trusting God and the holy ghost to help me help them get there! This is why as of today my testimony of God that he's indeed an awesome God because with him WE can do the impossible! I love this church because this church has taught me that a lot clearer than I ever learned in my life.

        Last Thursday, after Weekly Planning, we came across meeting with Om Sophal once more to read with him from Chapter 1 of 1st Nephi and now he's on Chapter 3... it takes a lot patience to see others grow. :) After that we met with Dave to read with him in the 18th of 1st Nephi and then met with Om Lot one of our newest investigators, on this day and time we had one of the best member helps in the Chomkarmon Branch known as Pu Bun Thuan the MVP who annihilated a lesson relating to praying often and then tagging along with it his family members including his current wife joined it was pretty brutal!

        Friday, Zone Training was great pretty straight forward! Then later on we met with one of our members such Bong Atit along with Bong Mony join to share about hope! 

      Church was great despite the broken microphone! Will send another part soon! From Siem Reap! Stay FANTASTIC!!!! God bless you all!


ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏 💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់😇👥





No comments:

Post a Comment