Friday, February 10, 2017

Sunday, January 15, 2017

សួស្ដី!,
  
      Welcome back to my post brethren and sisters. I don't have too much to share concerning how things are going in my mission with Elder Rom we're just doing what we're suppose to do as Zone Leaders. I don't have much news yet about how the Branch Chomkarmon's going all we know is that we have a new Branch Presidency, and we're excited to serve with along with other members. 

      I still love my mission and it's great to be alive and back serving in Chamkarmon after the Siem Reap trip it was fantastic and fun going around Psahh Ritrei and stuff with my group from the MTC training! :D

      We're still working on Om Lot, Bong He, Dina, the list can go on as the list potential good souls prepare themselves to recieve blessing on converting to become a Latter-day Saint someday. I am trying hard to prevent myself from being trunky because knowing I don't have much time Elder Rom and I are trying very hard on helping other brothers and sisters come back to church! 

     We're in the time of the mission that the Chomkarmon Branch worships around 8AM in the morning.... WHO DOESN"T WANT TO GO TO MORNING CHURCH. I testify that if we take the advantages of worshipping God and follow the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the joy  and love will be felt inside our hearts. 

      I am glad that I am missionary that never quits his mission! I love my mission and I WILL END STRONG SEE YOU ALL AT THE OTHER SIDE SOON BUT NOT TOO SOON AT ALL YOU ALL KNOW!? Hahaha!:)LOVE YOU ALL, GOD BLESS YOU AND STAY FANTASTIC!

ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏 💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់😇👥





No comments:

Post a Comment