Friday, February 10, 2017

Sunday, January 29, 2017

សួស្ដី!,
     Hey everybody, this P-day's a super quicker one and I about done with my mission it's unbelievable and I don't want to go why? Because I loved my mission no matter the hardships I been through here! The work in Chomkarmon's been a ton of fun! We have a ton of new investigator in our pool now that me and Elder Rom applied to Elder Oak's inputs in the Worldwide Missionary Training we watched last Saturday! It's been fun! I would love to bare testimony that 2 years of anyone's life in a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ's worth doing!

     Dang missions go by fast I'll miss this mission so much and Zone Conference's in the corner goodness sakes brethren and sisters! It's been an awesome journey in this mission. I learned a lot from my final companion Elder Rom he's taught a truck load about the culture that I wished I knew before I head to the MTC, but it's okay, because it's never to late to remain teachable and apply the teachings one receives for the rest of our lives.
    I am still taking good care of our beloves brothers in this area, there's so much to do there's so little time! Ahhhhh! Hahaha! Well, I need to head out soon! I love you and thank you all so much for praying from me and Elder Rom it means a lot to us here!
    Well, got to head out soon, The Ultimate Ending Post is coming soon. Oh.....Oh gosh! For real Brethren and Sister, the heck just happened in my life. Miracles happened that's what because of the choice I made to serve a mission because I still love our Father in Heaven and our Savior Jesus! People can think I am crazy all they want but I am grateful to have the time to serve me and Elder Rom's divine heritage here in Cambodia! We witness so many miracles in our mission! I love this mission...Ohhhh how wonderful this missions means to me! 😇😁
       Shout out for Elder Burnett from last Thursday to Friday when we had the exchange in Chomkarmon! Plus, shout out for East Zone Elders and Sisters including South Zone Brethren that did a big service project in Chbaar Ampoev!  

ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 💻🌇
🌏 💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់😇👥










No comments:

Post a Comment