Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The MTC Era Episode 2 - Monday Feb 2, 2015

Cumriabsua everyone I get to contact on my 2nd P-day in the Provo MTC!,


I am having a very decent 2nd week of my time in the Provo MTC. I have actually trained to Preach the Gospel in the Khmer language for 1 and a half weeks so! To give details I get to hear a Area 70 General Authority last Tuesday his name is Larry S. Kacher, he made an awesome talk as he's portrayed that he a convert of the church! Plus, I attended two more huge missionary meetings such as the Missionary Conference and the Sunday devotional yesterday! I started to learn the consonant scripts during the 2nd week which is kinda tough to memorize. Last week, me and my companion had a demo-investigator named Bong Poarn "moved" to Thailand, from a video response to all of us missionary even though we're teach a demo-investigator. He's very grateful from our invitation for him to come to Christ and knows how to have a closer relationship to God. Now, we're having two more new demo-investigators to preach the Gospel to in the Khmer language. I know that it's going to be tough, but with the Holy Spirit of God and the gifts of tongues is what makes me and companion preaching the gospel in our mission language possible! We attend the Provo Temple twice more. It's one of the most sacred place I love attending in my life! :) Yesterday, also I got to watch a Japanese dubbed movie of "Legacy" yesterday. It's was fun and interesting. I was dumbfound of what everyone is saying in the movie, however it's a good thing I studied the Doctrine and Covenants remember church history! I am having a blast with Elder Hall and we're still pressing forward with faith! 

Elder Johnny Ksattra Ros
MAR26  CAM-PPEN
2007 N 900 E Unit  60
Provo UT 84602

You can also use http://www.dearelder.com/ and contact me quicker from there, please use the mailbox info I sent to you all for that site, if you want to contact me quicker. I would love to hear how each and everyone of you are doing while I'm gone! Love you all! God bless you all! My district leader of my mission districts checks the mailbox everyday! 

P.S. I can't believe I am almost 19 years old! I have 11 days left...Hahaha

                                                              -Elder Ros




No comments:

Post a Comment