Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Episode 7 - Training at Level 2. Sunday, May 10, 2015

ជំរាបសួរ!,

     Happy Mother's Day! Had an opportunity to Skype with my mother and family throughout this P-Day! Shout out to my ម្តាយ. This week was a doozy... but I say its fun and kinda tough one! I'll just explain this week very briefly. 

Last Tuesday: Had a nice District Meeting that's centered on a testimony meeting since Elders ខៀវ', Jarvis, McGavin and Sister Lindley will be leaving Takhmao to transfer! We visited members homes and continued to teach!  

Last Wednesday: English Class's a bit different for this week we just transitioned from having three classes into 1 class teaching all who attend! We just helped all who attended pronounce some words and understand sentences using English words they all remember! It's tough but doable.

Last Thursday: The final day when Elder McGavin bares farewell to everyone in TaKhmao Branch 2! At this time I honestly looked up to Elder McGavin, (despite his flaws) that he does have some love to those he serves even though it's different than how I show it.

Last Friday: As I remain here still working in Ta Khmao Branch 2, I officially transitioned (transferred) from having Elder McGavin (my "Dad") to having Elder Child! (my "Step-dad"). It was a interesting time because I had to begin leading the area and oh man how tough it was. 

Last Saturday: Went to "Cow Island", to help Elder Child to be familiar with his new area! (Had my first flat tire ever with my bike... got it fixed quick.) On top of that visited members there and a investigator (MingGunThea) over there!  We just help and encourage her about the importance of Prayer and invited her to pray everyday and we gave a Book of Mormon for her to read in her spare time.  Note: She's the only investigator I knew in the entire area that is constant I knew no one else at the time.

Yesterday: Very nice session of Church in the Takhmao Branch 2 dedicated for Mother's day! New changes in the Branch Presidency! Just guided Elder Child more of the area and leading some lessons! (Note: I don't even know what I am doing I just try to take the leap of faith to try my hardest despite my language barrier with my own people tagging along with Elder Child's experience. 

I find this change of companionship tough, just because new things will be happening in the entire branch. However, it will be fun! Please keep me in your prayers love you all! So long! This transfer's going to be fun and interesting! I'll miss Elder McGavin so much, but hopefully I'll do awesome with Elder Child! 

     
"Yea, know that am nothingas to my strength am weak; therefore will not boast of myself, but will boast of mGod, for in his strength I can do all thingsyea,behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever." - Alma 26:12



ជំរាបលា!, 
-អែលឌើរ រស់ (Elder Ros)
Here's some pictures of some of the members I've been serving in Takhmao Branch 2!

Have I mentioned that MingNarry has a pet Monkey already? Well... there he is!

Me with MingNarry!


Me with MingTuan's family! (Look Poo's still investigating the Church.)

​Me and Elder McGavin with MingChantha and PooVanna's family! On the right is one of our Branch Missionaries SearLong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment