Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016

ជំរាបសួរ,
            To whom that's currently reading my posts.... WHAT'S GOOD?! Hahaha Still going wonderful here in Ta Khmao Branch 1 and Bakou. Can't believe I am about to spend my 20th Birthday in my Birth Area... Ta Khmao....YEP! Well,here lies some wonderful highlights and miracles that's been going on from last week and the other things that happened last week!:

           Fantastic news is since as of Last Sunday Bannat has officially been confirmed and became a member of The Church! Mhm! Plus, also one of our recent converts Banna has received the Aaronic priesthood to be a teacher! Oh! Fantastic! Oh... FANTASTIC! Church was getting better as the transfer goes on. Thanking Branch 1 for doing home teaching Yeah, yeah! 

           Throughout the week, we were taking time still updating a whole in our apartment making sure most of what we do here is accurate otherwise, we are still taking care Ming Pan and see how she's doing and turns out she's becoming an awesome recent convert already she's also bored an awesome testimony of the truthfulness of the Church yesterday and the things she's done to endure her problems! Also we've been working with Noreah a very active investigator still doing wonderful, Roattha we're still working on him along with his dad! And one of our investigators Roath (11 years old, smart kid) or his actual true name Vathana has been ready to recieve his baptism next week woohoo! So happy for him that he's ready as he learned the gospel with us even with Elder Xiong from last transfer!

           REAN English Class's still going good now that we've done some changes in the program! We just talked about good behaviors in English which was fun and straight forward. Me and Elder Bostrom met long term less active members that needs some work such as Srey Pech and her brother, they've doing alright except they need to come back to church even though they do show up to English Class!

           On Thursday, we had Zone Conference which was awesome because he had learned a lot about the importance of having very effective Personal Study which is crucial to what me and other missionaries need to do everyday. 

           On Friday, I had a exchange with the one and only Elder Denkers, from Idaho Falls, Idaho! Had a fantastic time visiting back at where I started serving my mission serving with Elder Denkers, been visiting Poo Sen's wife and other members I can remember serving, and actually other members I didn't have the chance to visit when I started serving. Was a memorable exchange.

            So this is all I wanted to report of how am I doing in the mission just wanted to give a shout out for Elder Hollenzer from last weekend who came along with me, Elder Bostrom and the Meinzers to Bakou! Which was fun. Church in Bakou was fantastic just "rescued" a couple souls as they returned to Church they are doing awesome! One of them is making a goal to someday go serve a mission.

            As I am developing my Khmer some of you may ask about how's it going. Well, I am still learning and it takes a whole lot of patience to speak Khmer well even when I'm a Khmer-i-can. Other than that my love for my divine heritage is still endless. I love doing the things that Christ would and that's I want to conclude today.

           If any of us is having problems including on ourselves, I would invite you all to ponder about this one question and apply the answer you feel (impressions) to yourselves....WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? Know that if you feel impressions that are postive, I can testify to you all that's simply the Holy Ghost! If we keep doing what would Jesus do that's how anyone can develop Christ-like attributes and become truly happy. Of course, life's not easy or fair however if we keep allowing the Gospel of Christ to help us endure to the end that's how each and everyone of our souls have salvation! I know that The Gospel of Christ is true it's helped me a lot and I can tell you all the way it's helped many of those, who longed hear about The Gospel and truth, even members here NEEDs the constant reminder very oftenly. And so I end this post in the sacred named of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Stay fantastic each and everyone of you, Happy Chinese New Year to those that somewhat celebrate it apparently this country celebrates it as well, we'll see how this week will go. Happy Birthday to me in advance! Hahaha! Gotta blast! Got more work to keep doing! (Plus, Happy Valentines day as well in advances!)
 
  សូមជំរាលា!, 
 ❤ -អែឌើ ស់
Elder Ros
      The Legendary ខ្មែរ-i-can MIssionary from Syracuse, NY USA

"For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God." - Moroni 7:16

Our ties matched throughout this day, love working around Steung Chroev! (They're purple with same design!)

Pretty how's REAN going in Bakou still good!

Well, this is probably the first and last time I ever do the duck face. Haha! (Zone Conference)


The blurry selfie with Elder Denkers from the exchange last Friday. (Woops)
 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment