Monday, February 1, 2016

Sunday, Jan. 31, 2016

ជំរាបសួរ,
       My beloved friends who are reading this update, I am still going great and still doing my best along with the excellent Elder Bostrom! Will be just showing up fantastic news of how'd week went!

       So I mainly want to announce that one of our investigators named Bannat became baptized yesterday and next week he will be confirmed to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost next week! Yeah-heah! បាទ! So attendance in church wasn't super great, but still felt the spirit even with those who we visited like some members in Bakou. Last week, was less stressful because pretty much throughout this week we're just doing the best we can to stay on top of things no matter what happens!

        I've been visiting along with Elder Bostrom with some recent converts and less-actives, we felt the need for us visiting them, some were great and still enduring well, and some well... they still need some help to keep being uplifting them, and guiding them to endure. That includes one of our investigators that's in Chak Angre, which is part of our area. He's having a very hard time with the words of wisdom and his dad wants to help him but refuses the help and was upset that he realized he need to stay commited to word of wisdom but he realized that it's difficult. So we'll be on top of that see what we can do to invite him closer to Christ as he follows the words of wisdom, this special investigator's named Roatha by the way. Really great guy love him so much for having a desire to learn about Christ along with his Dad, but hopefully he'll soften his heart and he'll progress back! Wait and see! 

      Wednesday and Friday concerning Bakou- Rean English Programs still a success! Actually, it's beyond that since Elder Bostrom came up with a ingenious game to help them learn English such as "Four Corners" with some emotions. Hahaha! Fun stuff! We're still visiting members over there and looking for new referrals over there. Nothing yet throughout the week, but we'll find some soon hopefully! 

       Branch 1 in Ta Khmao and Bakou still needs some more work, but me and Elder Bostrom got this along with the companionship of the Holy Ghost! That's the bottom and I know that we can do it!

      So I just want to summarize that I am still going strong and I know that if me and Elder Bostrom keeps on relying on God at all things we need to do. He'll keep guiding me and Elder Bostrom on the things we truly need to do for both of the areas. We'll do great things and still witness miracles come out each time out of the time! We're still working hard with many souls out here for the rest of this transfer, and I am confident that we can do it! With God all thing are possible! I've learn lot serving here in Cambodia and I know there's still many things I need to learn while serving. I am confident if we "walk the walk" that's how we all can be happy as we keep applying the Gospel in our lives. Period.

      I love this mission and I won't give up serving here I know I can do it along with Elder Bostrom! Best yet with God to. Have to go! Stay fantastic and blessed everyone! Elder រស់ still lives on! I am still here to serve my divine heritage with love! 
      
 
  សូមជំរាលា!, 
 ❤ -អែឌើ ស់
Elder Ros
      The Legendary ខ្មែរ-i-can MIssionary from Syracuse, NY USA

"Wisdom is the principal thingtherefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. "- Proverbs 4: 7,23,26

I believe some Elders even Elder Bostrom will appreciate the many things that's updated to see how the work's going here for the both areas! (Throughout this transfer!)

I guessed I synced in to the Rean English Program very well do I? Hahaha!

While checking out at Bakou, visiting a less-active member that's isn't there in Bakou for a while as try to wait patiently. Just wanted to take this waiting selfie! Hehe! 

Yep. It's this young guy Bannat is who I am talking about he's the last of the active member's cousins (besides Odom and Banna) that's learned with us and became prepared and did this sacred covenant! (Second Person I ever perform a baptism for! He picked me to do so it's done!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment