Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday, Feb. 21, 2016

ជំរាបសួរ,
           How's it going my beloved friends all over whose looking over my posts! Last weeks been a crazy week! However, it got done anyways so I'll give brief details for this week and how'd it all go!:

           District Meeting was fantastic were discussing last Tuesday about the 1st 2 points such as having FAITH and REPENTANCE of the Gospel of Christ clearly as a district!
 Last Tuesday, I had a exchange with Elder Allred from Detroit Michigan serving in Branch 2 for that day one more time throughout this day we've been visiting less actives along with an active member that wants to help other members come back to church already! (Then we visit some investigators Branch 2 Elder scheduled had prepared for me to meet.) and Friday I had the chance to have Elder Denkers again to serve with me in my area in BAKOU for the day and my last time proselyting in Bakou visiting, a less active member I haven't met for a very long time in this transfer name Kumlin, then another member name Pu Sophal,  a recent convert Ming Sarun and her son (Bong Songha who's been called as a Sunday School Teacher in Bakou yesterday) and then a couple of active families! Learned a whole lot from Elder Denkers and Elder Allred of them! 

         Wednesday for REAN English Program was hectic but okay... had a lot of students attend in Bakou! About 11 students came today! SWEET! On that time was kinda hectic because 11 participants were playing another game called "Do you love your neighbor?" (Trying to related to clothes in English in the game!) Then I shared a very honest spiritual thought about being forgive for each other.

         Last Thursday was a very unique day, so after Weekly Planning Session, we went out to do service for a Ming in our branch helping her again on lifting dirt, while that was going things were being fixed in our apartment then all of a sudden as me and Elder Bostrom left the keys to them for us to trust as their taking care of what needs to be done at the apartment as we did service, we returned and can't find anyway to get in until Branch President of TK1 gives us the key back... otherwise when we had a hard time getting back into proseltying clothes we still taught a lesson about the atonement with Noreah to help him understand the atonement a lot clearer as he's being baptized soon. Then, later on me and Elder Bostrom approached a Buddhist Khmer Monkwho's been coming to the church building to learn English mainly from Branch 2 Elders, we then had a unique discussion about religion and this monk has been opened to understand about our beliefs. (Even the God we believe in.)

       Last Saturday, we were making sure if our recent converts such as Ming Pan/ the 3 kids Odom, Banna, and Bannat is still doing alright and if she/they needs any help on anything! Also on that day we also taught Roath and help him understand the restoration a lot better from the BOM stories. Yep, yep!

           Great or (BEST) news
       So from last Sunday one of our investigators Roath had recieved his confirmation and became a member of The Church woohoo! Plus, another one of our investigators named Noreah recieved his Baptism as he's prepared! He also bore that he know that the church he will became a member in soon is TRUE! My goodness I am going to miss this investigator so much and I know he'll stay active in the gospel along with other recent converts who I visited along with Elder Bostrom.

      I kid you all not, I am eternally grateful to serve the entire area of Ta Khmau in my mission experience I've learned so much for real! My love on serving my divine heritage by sharing Christ's doctrine is still ENDLESS!!!! I will not give up serving and I know I can still do with God all things are possible! I've seen a ton of miracles happen in these areas as I served with Elder Xiong and Elder Bostrom in TK1 and Bakou! I love my mission so much! I can across so many things as I serve with all I could as I returned to Ta Khmau and done my best with Elder Bostrom. (The following is the main reason why this post is a Season Finale.):

         

      TRANSFER CALL ALERT: Well, I am officially done serving the entire area of Ta Khmau and Bakou for my entire mission experience.... I DID IT ALL! Because I am going to Steung Mean Chey 3rd Ward to serve with one the funniest Elders in the mission Elder Reeves , he's a awesome guy and I am very exited to serve with him can't wait to get to know him, the ward and the work!!! However, I am sad to leave Elder Bostrom soon as he's about to stay in Ta Khmau to continue to serve there along with his MTC companion again next transfer WOW! Yes, Elder Hall ("The Biggest Loser", toughest debater in Utah) I am so happy and blessed with the privilege to serve with Elder Bostrom throughout last Transfer I'll miss serving with him by a whole lot! And most of all I'll miss every single souls who I touched and invited to come unto Christ!  Well, this is all I would love to post for this week  Will be posting next week! I'm still choosing to keep working or better yet be more self-less as much as necessary each and everyday in my mission! Hoped to stay strong! Looking forward to see more miracles happen as I keep serving my mission with all of my companions especially!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL! Got to go! I've got a lot to do on this week! Whoo! I am pumped for my next area bring it on "Garbage Mountain"!😎 (I hate saying good-byes because I love my divine heritage so much as I kept sharing the gospel of Christ! Well here I go!) 


  សូមជំរាលា!, 
 ❤ -អែឌើ ស់
Elder Ros
      The Legendary ខ្មែរ-i-can MIssionary from Syracuse, NY USA
P.S. I will not give holding to the iron and not give up holding on ever, as I'm His soldier! (My language in Khmer's still growing and I know that the gospel of Christ is true and blesses our lives each and everyday!)
"And they said unto me: What meaneth the rod of iron which our father saw, that led to the tree? And I said unto them that it was the word of God; and whoso would hearken unto the word of God, and would hold fast unto it, they would never perish; neither could the temptations and the fiery darts of the adversary overpower them unto blindness, to lead them away to destruction. Wherefore, I, Nephi, did exhort them to give heed unto the word of the Lord; yea, I did exhort them with all the energies of my soul, and with all the faculty which I possessed, that they would give heed to the word of God and remember to keep his commandments always in all things." - 1 Nephi 15:23-25
Because I am using a internet cafe that can't download Anti-Spyware or Virus Removal on this day. I will need to hold off pictures for next week if anyone of you can shoot a reminder a round next P-day that'll be fantastic, that if you guys really want to see what's been going on since then! Love you all, God bless you all!


  សូមអរគុណ, 
 ❤ -អែឌើ ស់
Elder Ros
      The Legendary ខ្មែរ-i-can MIssionary from Syracuse, NY USA

No comments:

Post a Comment