Monday, June 27, 2016

Sunday, Jun 26, 2016

ជាតំន់សូជំរាសួរ!,

       How's it going everybody! It's another well week while I am still recovering from my aftermath from the fever from the Rain, so I did found out that Rainy Season's not until somewhere around August in Cambodia...*sigh...sniffles* Hahaha. Well here's how'd this week went:

    Well unfortunately for a few days I couldn't do much because of the Fever I caught, but I recover quickly. Blessing do work when you allow your faith in the restored priesthood to work! I am grateful for the restoration of the Gospel and the Priesthood just for us to have enduring revelations and blessings from God everyday in these Latter-days! 
      
      I don't really have to much to post except the fact I conquered the "NEW" Language Achievement Program! Which I'll have dinner with the mission president soon! Yay! Concerning Investigators... it's tough to meet them all, but we're doing our best we can to keep contacting and visit those that is necessary for to visit and help!

   The best news I can give that happened last week was me and Elder Slavens had a new investigator throughout last week since last Saturday! He's been commited to a baptismal date for a while and he has a ton of excellent questions and concerns about Christianity he know how's it excellent for us to pray because we can communicate to God and receive blessing from him, he's got potential to develop faith in this church I love this new investigator we had. (Giving a shout out for  the Assistants and the office Elders such as Elders Lauritzen, Asay, Osborne and Lambert!  Because of the new Facebook page it's how he's found as someone that wants to learn how to pray!  This new one anyway is named Bong Chetra very cool guy to. So excited to keep serving him! 

    REAN English Program from Wednesday's excellent despite that I can't talk or teach in REAN English when I am sick, however later on Saturday I recovered and shared a spiritual thought about the Church! It's kind of random when I gave my spiritual thought I was applauded from sharing a spiritual thought about what's behind our REAN English Classroom because I was sick while trying to share it! So it got across and apparently some participants from English Class came which was awesome and was very happy! 

    To summarize this fast, and simple is we're doing our best here, unfortunately this Transfers over because hey guess what!TRANSFER CALL ALERT: I will be a leading Senior Companion in Teuk Laak having a new companion known as Elder Lambornfrom Honeyville, UTAH!  Super excited to serve with him soon! I am thankful for the chance to keep serving this mission helping my divine heritage come closer to our true savior who is JESUS CHRIST!

       I testify that miracles can happen when anyone works on what they pray, apply the faith and live because you want true happiness can be felt in our live in the latter-day! I still know that the Church I serve as a FULL-TIME missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true, it's been restored and I know that God has a plan for each and every one of us! I am still doing my best to learn the Khmer language there's still a ton to learn to be honest! But I love to learn off of my mission! I'll miss serving with Elder Slavens! I've learned a ton from him! It's been a absolutely phenomenal 2 transfer serving with each other!   

     Now I am ready to lead the area, I know I can do it, I can keep testifying this with GOD all things are possible and if we allow the Holy Ghost to be the true teacher of ours and follow promptings we can reach up to our spiritual potential! I love you all! I got to get going! Just want to let you all know that I love the members in Tuek Laak it's getting better and I would love to keep it that way along with Elder Lamborn next transfer! Here I GO! STAY FANTASTIC AND BLESSED! 
សូជំរាបលា!
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់  known as Elder Ros the Elder that stills lives on! 😇💊🛡🛃

  "And now, behold, my beloved brethren, I suppose that ye ponder somewhat in your hearts concerning that which ye should do after ye have entered in by the way. But, behold, why do ye ponder these things in your hearts? Do ye not remember that I said unto you that after ye had received the Holy Ghost ye could speak with the tongue of angels? And now, how could ye speak with the tongue of angels save it were by the Holy Ghost? Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do. Wherefore, now after I have spoken these words, if ye cannot understand them it will be because ye ask not, neither do ye knock; wherefore, ye are not brought into the light, but must perish in the dark. For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things what ye should do." - 2 Nephi 32:2-5







No comments:

Post a Comment