Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sunday, July 3, 2016

ជាតំន់សូជំរាសួរ!,


                   Happy Independence Day America and Fellow Brothers and Sisters who are included in this post! I am still here in Tuk La'ak along with Elder Lamborn and we're doing excellent together already! So before I post about how things been in last week let me tell some facts about Elder Lamborn, he's part of our MTC group before we're in the field like Elder Slavens! That's all I want to share it's a really true blessing to have a fellow brother in my group from the MTC to start serving along with me in this particular area!  

                 Since I don't have too much time I'll just breakout the highlights of the week! Elder Slavens has moved on to Chbarr Ampoev! While Elder Lamborn debuts in Tuk La'ak

-So last Friday me and Elder Lamborn approached one of our investigator who we haven't met for a long because he was busy around Dominoes his name is Non, we discussed the Gospel along with him, since he understood about repentance more clearly, he's re-commited to a baptismal date on the17th of December! Close to Christmas! I was very surprised that he accepted. Can't wait to see what he'll become someday.

-Along with that me and Elder Lamborn met with Seha (another one of our investigators) last Saturday and we discussed about a couple of commandments that's very important to follow these following commandments we discussed with them he understood well and he's willing to obey these particular commandments, "What are they?" You may ask the Chastity and the Word of Wisdom. I love this investigator from being very teachable and understanding. I every investigators I approach such as them!

-Also, from Wednesday than later on to Saturday we manage to meet up with Bong Chetra (Investigator) concerning God's Plan for each of us. He always ask unique questions especially what others around him say. We've been working a lot with him and he's doing an excellent job on studying parts of the scriptures and even the pamphlets we shared with him (including the Plan of Salvation.) 

I love missionary work! I love this area where I am serving right now, you do come across so many unique people although this is my own heritage I am talking about. I love my mission here and I don't want to go home to much them. 
Church's been alright last Sunday. Also, REAN English Program from Wednesday and Saturday went excellent as well! I believe in miracles I am here to stay in my mission and the Lord's work is hastening! Here I go! I got to blast! Post to you all next! Love you and God bless you! And ounce again don't forget to stay fantastic as usual!



🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់  known as Elder Ros the Elder that stills lives on! 😇💊🛡🛃

VERY GOOD SCRIPTURE TO APPLY WHEN TITHING OR FAST OFFERING! I LOVE THESE SCRIPTURES! 
     ¶And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall do, that I may have eternal life?And he said unto him, Why callest thome good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into lifekeethe commandments.He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thoshalt do no murderThou shalt not commit adulteryThou shalt not stealThou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: andThou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.The young man saith unto him, All these things have kept from my youth up: what lack yet?Jesus said unthim, If thou wilt be perfectgo and sell that thou hast, and give to the poorand thou shalt have treasure in heavenand come and follow me.But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.¶Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily say unto you, That rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.And again say unto you, Iis easier for camel to go through the eye of needle, than for rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. When hidisciples heard it, they werexceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all thingare possible." - Matthew 19: 16-26












No comments:

Post a Comment