Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sunday, July 17, 2016

ជាតំន់សូជំរាសួរ!,

      Hey everyone, 

               Sorry I may need to cut this e-mail very short! I just want to let everyone know that I am doing excellent still do my best in the area along with Elder Lamborn. We've been working with our few investigators last week and they're toughest obstacle just showing up to church *sigh* but that's okay it'll take more patience and love to help those you desire to have their salvation to help them come closest to Christ. I was excited for visiting teaching but not many members showed to help out the Elder Quorum President in our ward but that is okay! Because when that happen we managed to pick up a former investigator and a less-active to help come to church such as Bong Chetra! 

                I love being missionary and living the missionary dream! Missionary Work's a lot fun when you keep yourself busy at doing the lord's no matter how hard it is! I won't give up at all I am doing this is indeed the lords work and it takes WORK and LOVE. I testify if I just doing my best every single day at the day miracles will truly happen and I still believe that! Stay blessed everyone love you all! Got to dash! 
 
P.S. Gave a talk to the Ward yesterday in Church along with other Elders and Sisters about service here's the scripture I referenced! 

"And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." - Mosiah 2:17
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់  known as Elder Ros the Elder that stills lives on!😎💂👥 🐢😇🌏🎺📖🛡🐉🌐
















No comments:

Post a Comment