Monday, August 15, 2016

Sunday, Aug. 14, 2016

ជាតំន់សូជំរាសួរ!,

         Hey everyone! I came across lots of fun stuff debuting in Tuek Thlaa it's a actually bigger area than I than it would be now I am serving in this area I came across awesome members in this area already. Even the Bishop in this Ward doesn't fool around about missionary work in the area this place was booming so me and Elder Maurer has a ton of work to do but that's okay we expected that anyways! I love Tuek Thlaa best area ever! We get to serve around the orphanage in this area so we'll be working our hearts here so much. Last week, not so much has been done except literally white-washing the area and literally trying our best to catch to the work it's going so far. Majority of the week also involves with clean our House because previous Elders...... Nope can't pass harsh judgement any more! This ward's pretty big and seems to be going where there potential is suppose to progress! 

       I came across doing our best day by day (along with Elder Maurer) trying to figure the work in this area out. Of course it's not easy but it's surely doable! I have to get going sorry the short post however, this shows that I am doing what I am suppose to be doing I love this mission and it still means everything God Bless you all! Stay Fantastic! Hope for the best throughout this week! With God all things are possible! (Pictures also explains the past week anyways.) Santephiap nou khan krou nah!       

P.S. I have a bright future I am seeing through my experience in this mission I look forward to it! Got to stay busy doing the Lord's work! 

 ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love),
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់  known as Elder Ros the Elder that stills lives on!🕴💬👥 🐢🎺📖🛡🌐🗣
"By the power of the Spirit our eyes were opened and our understandings were enlightenedso as to see and understand the things of God— Even those things which were from the beginning before the world was, which were ordained of the Father,through his Only Begotten Son, who was in the bosom ofthe Father, even from the beginning;" - D&C 76:12-13












No comments:

Post a Comment