Monday, August 1, 2016

Sunday, July 31, 2016

ជាតំន់សូជំរាសួរ!,

         How's it going everybody hope every members/ non-members enjoyed the Pioneer Celebration all over the world. Last week's been a quick one! I will break this post down as usual because I do not have too much to tell every single thing has happened but here they are...the highlights:
 
       So last Friday I had an exchange in Tuek Thlaa with a very decent native Khmer Elder know as  អែលឌើរ ថន or Elder Thorn ....Pronounced as "Ton". During the exchange we came across contacting several people off the streets than later we apparently had a CONTACT-LESSON for my first time ever in the mission meeting up with a Bong named Bong Somol who works at a shoe shop has many unique questions about Christ and his ministry and even why the Fall of Adam and Eve is meant to happen me and Elder Thorn totally obliterated this day by talking to all people over the streets inviting all to REAN English Program. 

Then later we met up with a couple more investigators in his such as Bong Sina and even Bong Sena, we pretty explain the restoration as what is and they get it!  
           
      As far as the works been going in Tuek La ak it's still going and one of our best investigators named Bong Seha still is willing to come to church he currently has a baptismal date until the 10th of September hopefully he'll remain active from the start, I love investigators who just a teachable as I am. It really teaches anyone the importance of allowing the spirit to work rather than to just "give the tools" and say here you go figure. As a missionary you do guide others to understand the doctrine of Christ and the objective is to help other pray.

     Truth is as I continue to serve here I DO CARE for the salvation of my own divine heritage here I still have hope in this mission and if I just do all that is necessary along with Elder Lamborn then ALL IS WELL! The pictures I am displaying will probably do the most explaining in the post. 

      REAN English Program's getting better, and the work is hastening! I LOVE LIVING THE MISSIONARY DREAM IN THESE DAYS! I won't give up and I will keep doing my best! #FEARNOMAN Well, love you all God bless you all, stay fantastic and have a incredible week! Closing this post in the sacred name of Jesus Christ. AMEN.


But the Comforterwhich is the Holy Ghostwhom the Fathewill send in my namehe shall teach you all things,and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever have said unto you.
  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give unto you. Let not your heart be troubledneither let it be afraid. - John 14:26-27

🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់  known as Elder Ros the Elder that stills lives on!🕴💬👥 🐢🎺📖🛡🌐🗣










No comments:

Post a Comment