Monday, August 29, 2016

Sunday, Aug 28, 2016

ជាតំន់សូជំរាសួរ!,

         What's good everyone! Sorry for one of those short e-mails. I was preparing something special in advance otherwise here's how'd last week went!

         So last week's been a super rainy week like it rained about every day in this week and that's the rainy season for us brothers and Sisters! So I don't too much to share anyways other than the fact that we finally got ourselves to serve in the orphanage for a couple days it's been super fun serving them especially the investigators over there! We've been working some investigators such as Oun Napa and Oun Chiv <(Who might be baptized soon)! Also still teaching Ming Chrib and several other investigators! There's a ton to do in the area and me and Elder Maurer have so much less to serve in a area we're white washing right now! We love Tuek Thlaa but it takes a lot of work and patience to get the work back working quickly! 

     Church was great last Sunday! You got to love those that understood blessings behind keeping the Sabbath Day Holy! I have to dash out! There's a lot that me and Elder Maurer needs to do as Zone Leaders... It's indeed a big responsibility but I won't studder about this with God all things are possible. Stay blessed and fantastic everyone! Will post another post next week! 

     In Khmer, I consider myself along with Elder Maurer that we're CHOAH ROVUAL. Hahaha! I love missionary work! Still living the missionary dream and I am still willing to keep it up and going! TALLYHO! 
       
P.S. I am never ashamed of this gospel! And I will still preach it until I am dead! Here I go again! #រស់មកវិញ

 ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love),
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់  known as Elder Ros the Elder that stills lives on!🕴💬👥 🐢🎺📖🛡🌐🗣

“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed” - James 1:5–6

 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." - Matthew 22:37-40









No comments:

Post a Comment