Monday, September 19, 2016

Sunday, Sep. 4, 2016

ជាតំន់សូជំរាសួរ!,

                 How's it going everyone my brothers and sisters that currently following up posts! For this week you may see more sliced posted due to new mission rules so I'll break it up to you all with in this post I officially develop my own personal slogan and this can apply to anyone who feels down when serving a mission. "I AM HERE, TO SERVE NOT TO BE JUDGED". You may think that hold on... Elder Ros said that some posts ago why's he mentioning this over and over because I STILL LOVE MY DIVINE HERITAGE, people in this mission may throw bricks at my heart, swear at me and even persecute at ALL they can but I STILL STAND TALL and I LOVE THIS MISSION, I LOVE THE KHMER LANGUAGE, I LOVE TO SHARE THE GOSPEL! I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONES JUDGEMENTS TO INTERVENE WITH WHAT I AM HERE TO DO WITH ALL OF MY COMPANION IF ITS THE LAST THINGS I DO IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS!

                Taking on my heritage's paradigm's tough but... I know that God trusts me to do whatever it take to take the restored truths and take it across I know that the teachings of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS has helped many souls come closer to Christ I seen miracles, tons of even those happening at these days! For example, one of our investigators in Tuek Thlaa named Oun Chiv became baptized and next week he will become confirmed this young man's been ready and prepared since Elder Thorn and Hills was working with him! He's so good!! I testify that what this guy chose to do is the way to be truly cleansed from our sins if we truly repent from our sins here and trust JESUS CHRIST AND HIS ATONEMENT! 

               SO PEOPLE CAN JUDGE ME ALL THEY WANT I HAVE MY FRONT SEAT AT THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF GOD, I WOULD RATHER PREACH  AND SERVE WITH LOVE THAN TO ALLOW SATAN  TO BLOCK MY PEOPLE IN CAMBODIA OF WHERE THE TRUTH IS! I KNOW THAT GOD HAS A PLAN FOR EACH US! I STILL HAVE THIS KNOWLEDGE THAT I STILL CAN'T REJECT AND DENY THAT TAGS ALONG PERSONAL TESTIMONY I HAVE WORKED HARD ON SINCE 17 NOVEMBER 2016 (my baptismal date of conversion) ! I know that Jesus Christ is our true savior, we have a God that care enough to provide for the entire world. My time in this mission's so short and I know I family's been "on there knees" making sure I am sure keeping up the work here serving this mission! I am grateful to be called to serve in Tuek Thlaa I love the members that stays true to the faith especially return missionaries!

        I still see a bright future for this mission! I want to Cambodia to someday have a temple soon! Elder Jeffrey R. Holland has promised and I would do what ever it takes to keep the gospel spreading. I love you everybody thanks for keeping me in your prayers, may God bless you for being a good cheer to each other and caring for each other for I also know that THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS IS TRUE because I WOULD THIS REPEAT OVER AND OVER UNTIL I AM DEAD, THIS IS THE ONLY CHURCH THAT TAUGHT US HOW TO CARE FOR FRIENDS and FAMILY back and forth. Mock my post all you want if you don't like it but I will keep doing what it takes to fulfill my potential as a missionary so those that continue to judge can DEAL WITH IT! 

       Well, phew.... this mission's been great adventure the pictures I share with you are just the true summary of what happened last week! Just want to show my determination that what "people" do to me is the final straw, I am almost done with my mission my time is extremely, I have no time to bother hearing people judgement, but I have time to keep working my butt just as Elder Ricciardi did when he served his mission "FEAR NO MAN" what diligent missionary he was. (Search for Ricciardi for details.) Just as long I along the spirit to work with me and Elder Maurer more miracles happening I can still see it happening! Well I am out of here have to go! Will be posting to you all next well! STAY FANTASTIC AND BLESSED! ONCE AGAIN LOVE YOU ALL!

         
P.S. I am still never,ever, EEEEEEEVER ashamed of this gospel! And I will still preach it until I am dead! Here I go again! #រស់មកវិញ

 ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love),
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់  known as Elder Ros the Elder that stills lives on!🕴💬👥 🐢🎺📖🛡🌐🗣


"Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little childthe same is greatest in thkingdom of heaven."  - Matthew 18:4

"Woe unto the world because of offencesfor it must needs bthat offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offenccometh!" - Matthew 18:7

"Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but youtime is alway ready. The world cannot hate you; but me it hatethbecause testify of it, that the works thereof are evil."- John 7:6-7
​​"He that hateth me hateth my Father also." - John 15:23

"If man say, love God, and hateth his brotherhe is aliarfor he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen,how can he love God whom he hath not seen?And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also." -1st John 4:20-21











No comments:

Post a Comment