Monday, September 26, 2016

Sunday, Sept. 25, 2016

ជាតំន់សូជំរាសួរ!,

               Welcome back to following up on my post, well I don't have too much to share with in this post but I am sure you'll love what has happened this week:

           So last Thursday we got invited by the orphanage to watch a performance of the orphanage doing a Bauk Somdien it was awesome and we get to watch it by permission from our mission president. We also had a chance to teach the orphans that are investigating under parents consent and stuff! It was good that we had a chance to interact with the orphans on that time of the week because just recently they left off to celebrate Pchum Ben which is of course being celebrated early.

          I had a fantastic exchange with Elder Lambert treading through floods in Toul Kork. It's a pretty fun area to serve as I am checking out how the work in the area has been! Well I am in a rush so I need to dash! I love you all stay fantastic and bless willing posting another one next week! 
​​​​​​​​​​​​

សន្តិភាពនៅខាងក្រៅណាស់!!!!
P.S. I am still never,ever, EEEEEEEVER ashamed of this gospel! And I will still preach it until I am dead! Here I go again! #រស់មកវិញ
#PCHUMBENWEEKS
#BLESSOURSOULSHERE! AHHH!

 ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love),
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់  known as Elder Ros the Elder that stills lives on!🕴💬👥 🐢🎺📖🛡🌐🗣









No comments:

Post a Comment