Monday, September 19, 2016

Sunday, Sep. 18, 2016



Hey everyone this Elder Ros. The post's still being construct I am a live I love missionary and I am still working hard! Will be posting about this episode soon! Love you all!

ជាតំន់សូជំរាសួរ!,

             Well everyone sorry for the small message it's just that now that there are new adjustments in the mission so you'll see some cut of post through my posts but anyways me and Elder Maurer are doing alright in Tuek Thlaa we're just doing what we're suppose to do. We are still doing our best to connect personalities with each other and its tough but it's okay! 
               
         
P.S. I am still never,ever, EEEEEEEVER ashamed of this gospel! And I will still preach it until I am dead! Here I go again! #រស់មកវិញ

P.S. 
Here lies Church History of the Cambodia LDS Mission, probably my mom will understand 100% of this, so.... this is for you all that's following my post including most important to my mom! Love you all! Stay blessed and fantastic got to dash! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7E-PDYqOyc

 ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love),
🌏💓 -អែលឌើរ រស់  known as Elder Ros the Elder that stills lives on!🕴💬👥 🐢🎺📖🛡🌐🗣












No comments:

Post a Comment