Sunday, March 29, 2015

The MTC Era Episode 7 - Monday, March 9, 2015

ជំរាបសួរ(Cumriabsua!),
    Well, so much work in the Provo MTC throughout last week! Happy Birthday shout-out for Sister Sheffield for her 20th Birthday from last Thrusday! Oh just to shout these out as well! Happy 19th Birthday to Elder Osborne since the 25th of February! Happy 20th Birthday to Elder Lamborn since the 1st of March! Wow, including my Birthday I just realized that a bunch of us in the mission district celebrated our birthdays in the Provo MTC! Yeaaaaaah! 

    So last Tuesday Night Devotional, I had an opportunity to hear from Area 70 General Authority named David F. Evans! Before than, me and my companion singed in the Provo MTC Choir a song called "Be still my soul"! So David F. Evans bares his remarks basing on the Missionary Handbook and why are these guidelines so important throughout all missionaries serving the Lord including those training in the MTC! 

     Last week I learned so much more in the MTC! I learned how to read scriptures in the Khmer language! Plus, I had a new demo-investigator named Bong Saen however we're still teaching an investigator named Bong Gong! Look PooThuu was an investigator of ours but we lost him because of a "Transfer" (not real) so that's how we end up teaching Bong Saen! I am just constantly expanding my vocabulary in the Khmer language along with my companion! Vowels are kinda tough to recognize when it comes to reading but as I can tell what the words look like I can recognize what I am reading easily. So throughout my training me and my companion use the Preach my Gospel a lot to help us know what to teach to investigators. We always pray to make sure we teach with the Holy Spirit and show the love of the Lord!

      Yesterday was fantastic! Very peaceful Sabbath like usual in the MTC! I spend most of the Sabbath watching Bible Videos, Mormon.org videos and Spiritual videos with my zone! I love visiting the Provo Temple several times! I consider that a huge blessing to have this sacred privilege with my companion. (Elder Hall just in case no one remembers him. I love my companion so much!) In Sunday Night Devotional I had the opportunity to hear from Richard I. Heaton - Administrative MTC (That's his calling I could barely remember.)

      Well, I have about 2 weeks left to train with all I need to know in the Provo MTC! Than I will fly to the mission field in Cambodia! I missed Syracuse, NY so much! I hope that I can witness an Apostle before I depart! In this P-day, I just attend the Provo Temple to do an endowment with my companion. I always love to the Lord's work so constantly! I have NO REGRETS for being willing and spending a lot of time Inviting many people to Christ! With God all things are absolutely possible! Me and my companion will have a hard time leaving each other to exchange to be with Senior Companions soon in Cambodia but that's only because we worked so hard as a team and we love each other so much as Brothers when we trained a whole lot in the Provo MTC! Love and miss you all! God bless!


"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." - Ether 12:27



       Cumriablលា!,
             Elder Ros

Shout out for Sister Killian and Sister Sheffield! Haha!

Me and Sister Kerr!  Sister (Macey) Kerr used to be part of my Stake in Syracuse, NY! It's in my prayers that she does her best in the Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission! It's fantastic that we get to see each other! 

My mission district thinks that this is "cute" photo from last Sunday's Temple Walk. Well, I do know that I look gorgeous like usual.

A statue of Christ, looks fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment