Monday, August 17, 2015

Episode 21 - Monday, Aug 17, 2015

ជំរាបសួរ!,
      I've been doing a lot in my adventures in this mission such as caring for anyone's spiritual needs, talking to many people with in some areas about who me and my companions are and what we teach a lot about, doing phone calls to find available people who wants to meet to learn about the Gospel, and biking all over the place to remain lost into the Lord's work serving all I could with each and every one of my companions. It's been a fun week here's how'd last week went briefly:
     
      So throughout last week, I've been reaching to new investigators with Elder Uhi helping them know where the church building is enable for us to meet up! In Last Tuesday, we did a service project for a single mother who's a member that needs help filling up her home with dirt when it was flooded during this rainy season and Saturday did another service project by helping the 2nd Counselor of the Stake Presidency of the North Stake name Lom Ang who needs helps removing some debris around his land and make it look nicer! 

      Church has been wonderful and phenomenal as usual in Pochentong! The disappointing thing is that none of the investigators we invited to church didn't came last week... me and Elder Uhi really did our best to remind and invite all we met through out this week to come, but unfortunately last Sunday no investigators didn't come... *sigh* however, I still love who we serve here! We'll hopefully take time to explain when worship, and service in the Church and why was it's important to come attend to those we introduce about the importance of this Church! 

       I love visiting and serving all I served in Pochentong, still going to keep up the work a little more longer in Pochentong! For one story I like to share yesterday, I met a really cool less-active member named (Ohm) Sok Sovan who's been through a devastating motto accident, since he's survivor he's been a strong believer in Jesus Christ! Meeting him was so fun, and the Holy Spirit has present and strong as we met him for me and Elder Uhi's first time! (He's been so happy to meet with us on that day and was glad about the invitation we gave to him about an apostle that's coming to Cambodia!)

      So just to let everyone know I am still doing excellent! I received a EMERGENCY Transfer Call! (Don't worry it's not bad, however there are slight changes coming soon in the mission because some missionaries serving here are ending their missions soon! I will be transferring to Kampong Cham Branch 2!! Serving with ... ELDER HUNTThis is will be fun! I am kinda sad that I only served in Pochentong for only about a transfer and half! However, I know that the Lord needs me there soon, however I'll miss who I served in Pochentong! Oh! Get a load of this fantastic announcement! I get to attend a really huge special conference to meet up with another apostle (first apostle I met ever in my life was Elder Quentin L. Cook!) named Elder Jeffrey R. Holland  on August 23rd 2015! Throughout serving my time in this mission I will be meeting up with him this Sunday and will have a huge missionary devotional with him! Hope all of the members of Cambodia are pumped for this! Oh my goodness! THIS IS FANTASTIC! Well, gotta get back lost back in this great cause! Stay fantastic, love you all!, thank you all whose been keeping me in your prayers! Stay blessed! 
    

សូមជំរាបលា!, 
-អែលឌើរ រស់ (Elder Ros)
"And now, behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to declare repentance unto this people, that you may bring souls unto me, that you may rest with them in the kingdom of my Father. Amen." -D&C 15:6

The Banner for Elder Jeffrey R. Holland (of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles!) coming to CAMBODIA soon! This upcoming Sunday! SO EXCITED! 😁
While proselyting and visiting some members around Pochentong in the Railroad, I find it cool to see what trains look like over here.  Well, here's a big one passing by! 

Rat in a Toilet in yesterday....I just close the toilet and flushed it back away as it was stuck trying to get into our apartment. 
It's been a very sacred honor Elder Uhi I'll really miss doing the Lord's work in Pochentong along with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment