Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Episode 19 - Monday, Aug. 3, 2015

ជំរាបសួរ!,
     
    "រស់...មិនស្លាប់ !" (LIVE...NOT DEAD) Hope everyone's doing fantastic while serving the Lord in this mission! Before I begin I just want to wish my older Sister Teeda "Vicky" Ros HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the 29th of July! Love you! 😊  Last weeks a pretty tricky week but it's been fun and sometimes complicated so... here's how'd last week went! (Had to cut this kinda short but I am sure the following is self explained. Hehehe!):

So throughout this week since Tuesday to Thursday: I've been taking to teach an investigator named Nong, attended a home dedication with other missionaries on Tuesday, District Meeting's excellent, visited a ឱម (Om) with the Tuek Thla Elders for the first time, fun guy to teach he say "Bah-Byyyyye" in a funny way I love it! Hahaha! Did some service project by destroying a ... building of some sort. Then, visited an orphanage to explained about Obedience, Fasting, and Fast offering. (So many investigators over here/ Children willing to learn! It's amazing!) Wednesday I took time to visit a member family in Tuek Thla with them then all of a sudden, rain pours down all over there and it's been flooding over here it's pretty insane over there in rainy season. Hahaha! Then later on I went with the Tuek Thla Elders to do a big occasion for the Rean English Program. There's been talents performing on front of the English Class students and some attendees earned graduation certificates as they came to English Class very frequently. (or every Wednesday Nights. 20 times in a Row.) Plus, we took time to watch The Restoration movie in Khmer! 

During Thursday I did the same idea as Tuesday except when I arrived to go teach at the orphanage the amount of children who want to learns is SO MANY! Wow! So fun! Taught them about praying often, tithing and continuing have faith in God in all that we do in this life! Later on, I did splits with Future/ Prospective missionary បុរាណ to teach តារា (of my area) about further commandments he must follow before becoming baptized! 

Friday to Sunday!: Picking up Elder Uhi! Then wishing President Christensen a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I've taking been taking whole lot of time to help Elder Uhi familiarize Pochentong as much as I can and explain who we will be serving over here! Church's been great! I've seen members bear wonderful testimonies of this church it's been wonderful fast and testimony meeting! On this day me and Elder Uhi had taught Pheakdey and Srei Mom throughout this day! Love consistently teaching and preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ! 

Well, basically I am still doing fine in Pochentong, might be a little hectic, and tough week as I am ounce again a "leading" companion. Like I kinda was in Ta Khmao. However, hey I am still going to give it ALL though! Gotta blast stay fantastic and phenomenal! Still choosing to exert all I can serving here in this mission! 


“And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them”- Ether 12:27

I want to bare another testimony that if we continue to stay faithful and trust God at all we do, we are more like to consistently have peace and happiness in this life! In the sacred name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

សូមជំរាបលា!
-អែលឌើរ រស់ (Elder Ros)
Me and the District before the complete transfer!

I loved serving with the Tuek Thla Elders! (Elder Long and Elder Elieson) (I get to take time to preach the Gospel at an orphanage... such a very sacred privilege to serve a bit in Tuek Thla from last week!)

Happy Birthday President Christensen! ☺👑 (Last Friday!)

There he is.... Elder Uhi!

No comments:

Post a Comment