Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday, October 26, 2015

ជំរាបសួរ!

      How's it going I don't a whole lot of time, but I need to make this super short for last week hope sometime when I come back I can re-do this one post. So basically, I am still alright hastening lord's work. My new companion Elder Hall ("the biggest loser") is awesome! We're co-operative with each other, however it's kind of back to reality of being a leading companion for a while. I won't back down from this challenge because I know that God got me and Elder Hall's back! It's been a crazy previous week. Honestly, I can quickly bare this... staying happy no matter the heck happens in our lives and remembering the atonement of Jesus Christ does not only help us from our previous sins, but helps us throughout our time as we keep moving forward to endure to the end! I knew this!

     This week we're to move to a new apartment not changing the area but our apartments to a nicer one, it's going to be fantastic, but hectic when moving stuff around soon! I am still working my heart out along with my new companion Elder Hall, although it won't be easy at all, but I am confident as I type this that everything will get better! Will be doing a whole lot of soul searching with Elder Hall hopefully throughout this week! I GOT THIS!!!

     
        Well, I need to run and continue to stay lost in this great cause, but just to let you all know I am still doing phenomenal, still exerting all I have in the mission just want to remind you all to stay fantastic! (And blessed!) LOVE YOU ALL! Here I go again!😁 (Have a Happy Halloween throughout this week, stay safe, and remember God and Christ!)

សូជំរាលា!, 
 ❤ -អែលឌើរ រស់

"If ye love me, keep my commandments." - John 14:15

KAAAAAW.....!!!!

Elder Hall doping Elder Hall! You don't see this a lot throughout serving in this mission hahaha!

Bamboo Bridge from Kampong Cham to the Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment