Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sunday, March 6, 2016

សូមជំរាបសួរ,
          First of All I want to give a swift shout to my Mother who just turned 61 for about 5 days ago! Ahhh Happy Birthday Mommy! Love you! 
Well I don't have too much to write on this post but I can simply tell what happened right off the bat last week. This transfer get weirder and weirder, but fun here are some details:

      I might as well admit, from last Tuesday I was featured along with my companion Elder Reeves to participate in a outtake in a Khmer Music Video ....I kinda regret it trust me! Other than that me and Elder Reeves after District Meeting and stuff, we went on contacting other people around our area despite how small it is. Still taking care of our investigators over here like a kid name Narin who's a brother of a recent convert Alika that LOVES to speak English which is fine. It's been fun and hard in the same time in this area but it's worth the shot for me and Elder Reeves and Me to serve here doing the best we can here. Also, on that day we met a really guy translated to English is Paul who's a pastor himself, see what had happened was we taught him a Lesson about the restoration of the Gospel and the reason why we have the Book of Mormon today, turns out to be a awesome experience for all of us to share with each other of how we have The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints today. That's big high I like to reveal about how fun it is to serve here! Yeah! 

     In Last Wednesday, REAN English Program was great lots of participants in this area, I was a Host for Attendance so I couldn't tell much details of what happened in REAN except me and Elder Beckstread shared a spiritual thought about Prayer, which I believed came out fine as we share out thoughts in our message just so it can get across at least! During the day we also took out Garbage as a service project, lots of bizarre garbage to take out around some parts of Steung Mean Chey!  

   Last Thursday, we did the service project again except without the proselyting clothes because of course it's a Dirty Job (Service Project)! After that, we just  continue working basically around close to Garbage Mountain visiting members seeing if they're alright!

   Last Friday, highlight of it is we help Paul start reading the Book of Mormon! Yep! 

   Last Saturday... I'll just explain that we meet with a lot of investigator on that day which was fun we even started teaching a Look Poo who we contacted out of no where while proselyting named Toal! Who I called in accident to call another investigator but ALL IS WELL! Hahaha! 

    Church was great! Still needs a lot of work! I love each and every member that bore testimony last Sunday certain members especially the Bishop still going strong love it!
Well this is all I want to write for this week's post! Gotta get going fast! God bless each of you and Stay Fantastic! Time to back back serving around the dumps! HAHAAAAA!

P.S. If any of my cousins are reading this (if possible) if you know anyone that wants to learn with me and Elder Reeves in Steung Mean Chey Ward 3 about Jesus Christ and His Gospel that lives around here let them know about us! Thanks a ton! I still love to serve my divine heritage I know that this Gospel really helps us for real! 

ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់ (With love), 
❤ -អែឌើ ស់
Elder Ros
      The Legendary ខ្មែរ-i-can Missionary from Syracuse, NY USA

"For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have."- 2 Nephi 28:30 


This is what the Steung Mean Church Building looks like! Looks pretty big right?

This is one the way anyone know when Elder Ros was here. (Just can't stop working hard in the mission especially updating!)

When Steung Mean Chey Missionaries do random service projects for 2 days. There needs to be a selfie! #TakingOutTheWarmTrash

No comments:

Post a Comment