Monday, April 11, 2016

Sunday, Apr. 10, 2016

សួស្តីចូលឆ្នាំថ្មី2016អ្នករាល់គ្នា!,
        
                 Happy Khmer New Year 2016 this time for real everyone! Apparently this country celebrates the country earlier than the actual week or day that it's suppose to happen. Hahaha! I have officially arrived in Teuk La'ak safely to serve with a member of my "MTC Family" known as Elder Slavens from San Ramon to Oakland, California. Here's the gist of how'd last week went!: 

        I going to need to cut this post quite short, just to make it a straight forward post! I had to say Good bye to all I can bid farewell to members in Steung Mean Chey Ward 3! So I officially returned to the North Zone! Teuk La'ak is a fantastic area! I love the members here already although that weekend was General Conference!  Pretty much through the start of the transfer, me and Elder Slavens decided to contact several people throughout the week from Wednesday to Sunday pretty much. Just got familiar with a cool Look Poo named Bro who I met yesterday, and several other members a few days ago! I love this new area and I look forward to meet more members although.... this upcoming week is the True Khmer New Year! 

      Rean English Program last Wednesday was excellent in the North Zone as usual! A portion of English Class we taught was about Khmer New Year that's coming and what Khmer people do here in this holiday basically take what they said in Khmer and translate it to English for them! Hahaha FUN stuff! Zone Training was great to, last Friday! Very productive as usual! Just encouraged to use time wisely in our missions here! I love this mission so much and looking forward to doing so! 
    
      The weekend: General Conference last weekend was phenomenal, if most of you didn't get to watch it, I would encourage each of you to watch and take notes. For real, I love Elder Holland's final talk in the Sunday Afternoon Session, his was very straight forward in a very loving way! I love Elder Holland! 

       So just to let everyone of you know I am doing fantastic so far already, me and Elder Slavens are working hard here in Teuk La'ak. This upcoming week's going to be a very interesting one me, Elder Slavens and other missionary we'll be doing some activities throughout this New Year week! It's going to interesting...YEP! My growth in Khmer is still growing. In fact, although I have a accent.... I literally can't hide it as I speak Khmer so to everyone that I serve, my purpose is to mainly preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and share about him each and everyday as I keep learning the Khmer language, my love for my divine heritage is still endless. I don't ever want to give up in my mission and I am here to stay. For those who don't embrace the love I have for throughout my missionary experience on behalf of me being a servant of Christ, shame for you all for I am here to invite you all to come unto Christ our true savior in these Latter-days. I will NEVER deny the truthfulness of this church for I am NEVER ashamed of it! Will heading to keep doing my best with Elder Slavens! I love you all so much! Stay fantastic and blessed! I am willing to stay strong as I keep it! Why is that, because I want to keep spreading God's love as me and Elder Slavens are instruments in His hands! We got this! 

P.S. If any of you have any questions,please shoot me any questions I would to try to answer some and reply with each of them on every post I make! 


ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 
❤  -អែឌើ ស់     Elder Ros 

 "For am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is thpower of God unto salvation to 
everone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." - Romans1:16

REAN English Program in the Basic Zone! Holla!!! 

This transfer's real! It's happening! Looking fresh Elder Slavens! 

This is what the Crazy Lion Burger looks like in Mike's Burger House, 20 minutes later, I ate it all and I earned me and 3 other missionaries (that include Elder Slavens) a free t-shirt!

Celebrating a return missionary's Birthday named Lida! Along with other members in North Zone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment