Monday, April 11, 2016

Sunday, Apr. 3, 2016

សួស្តីចូលឆ្នាំថ្មី2016!,


             Happy Khmer New Year 2016! I am doing wonderful so far in the mission here in Steung Mean Chey 3rd Ward. Here are some of the following highlights! 
 
Throughout the week we're still taking care of some members and investigators with in our ward here you'll all see what I mean as I write some highlights!

-Rean English Program was fun last Wednesday I had to teach the Advanced Class all solo... speaking pure English to them about "Honesty and Integrity" which was super interesting and super fun! Hahaha! 

-After weeking planning on Thursday, we had the chance to meet a member that's inactive named Bong Yiang and taught him about Easter! Before that my companion Elder Reeves made attempt to play Chess with him which was fun to watch hahaha! 

-So last Friday I had an exchange with Elder Lauritzen which was super fun just going the usual agenda of who to visit and check to see how they're doing! Before that we did a huge service project for the Bishop in my Ward his name is Bishop (Chan) Po. We had to lift huge drawers/closets up into another level all Elders and Sisters plus, Bishop's family altogether! Hahaha!  

-So last Saturday we contacted a guy close to trash mountain who claimed himself to be "God" when we contacted him, which was weird, but as we try to invite about our church he deliberate rejected our invitation. This guy we contacted was related to someone politically powerful in Cambodia, but hey we tried to invite about what we share as missionaries... 

-Last Sunday in Church (church was great by the, but had to bless the sacrament again interesting Fast and Testimony meeting), we found a random contact that's Nigerian that's want to learn about the Book of Mormon in English named Tony, while having the final hour of church we managed to help him get to learn in the International Branch just so he can understand and fellowship with English Speakers! Had a awesome conversation with this guy! Love him so much! Then... ចូលឆ្នាំ or a bunch of partying occurred in our area which made us have to go to church building to just help in Preach My Gospel Class for Wards 1 and 3 and call it a day! 

         I don't have too much to share otherwise we just keep working and serving with our best here in Ward 3 in Steung Mean Chey! My time serving in Steung Mean Chey 3rd Ward is officially over soon! Here's why...TRANSFER CALL ALERT! Okay this one an interesting transfer call! I am called to serve with Elder Slavens from California to help him continue serving in Teuk La'ak! Yeahhh! We're going to do great over here I am excited! This one's interesting because he's part of my "family" in the MTC! Woohoo! 


ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), 
❤  -អែឌើ ស់     Elder Ros 

P.S. Here's one of my favorite scriptures that I pondered in my life when I struggle in life when I have a hard know I need to do or who do I need to follow or "which master can I serve?" 

 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."  - Matthew 6:4 , 3 Nephi 13:24

I still testify that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint is truly true! And I can't these truth which I continue bothering to share! I know I can do missionary work serving my divine heritage for with God all things are possible! I shared these things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ! Amen. For those celebrating Khmer New Year, stay safe out there! For each and everyone else stay blessed and fantastic! Will be serving more in Teuk La'ak soon! I am still willing to keep serving! I won't give up! I'll miss serving in Ward 3 of Steung Mean Chey it's been a nice transfer! Gotta blast here I go again! Yeah-heah!

My attempt to get one more Selfie with my Advanced English Class I mostly taught myself about "Honesty and Integrity"! Hahaha!


Me on an exchange with the one and only Elder Lauritzen! From California! (Leading around the 3rd Ward of Steung Mean Chey!)

Here's is one our members in 3rd Ward of SMC's baby his name is Chai! #LegitCuteAndKoick

Going Dan Jones with one of our investigators Tharith. Holla!!! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment