Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday, Mar. 27, 2016

សូមជំរាបសួរនិងរីករាយ​ថ្ងៃបុណ្យអេ​ស្ទ័​រ,
             What is up everyone?! This post is dedicated as I am officially "a year old" missionary in the mission in Cambodia! Whoo! Well for today I just want to take most of the post to bare testimony just to show why my missionary experience is one of the best experience I won't ever want to forget for the rest of my entire life: 

         I am a soldier of God who's been holding on to the iron rod throughout my life and still converting to His Church everyday, even as a missionary. I am still holding on and willing to share to those who really needs to know many truths I hold! I really know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint's is still truly true. I really meant it! I know that Jesus Christ is truly our savior! I've witness many precious miracles as I keep taking time to serve here and can remember each of  them everyday! Missionary Work is indeed not an easy thing at all, but I still know that with God all things are possible! I know that God loves us and cares for us as we pray to him. I've officially read and studied the ENTIRE Book of Mormon from front to back since last week, and I had prayed and know for myself that the Book of Mormon by the power of the Holy Ghost that it is truly another word of God that goes along with the Holy Bible! This church has taught me and my family how to take care of each other, and I don't know any other church that has taught me about reverence, respect, love, care, and discipline more than this church! I know that when I do every single thing I can do that God requires me do to throughout my entire mission I'll know that I've been an excellent missionary! I am not one to call God a liar as I've been called to serve my own people here! I know if we stay true to God's commandments for the rest of our lives as anyone becomes a member of this church will be truly happy spiritually and physically I kid you all not! And I bare this testimony with all of my heart, might, mind and strength in the sacred name of our Lord, our Savior, our King, and our living redeemer Jesus Christ. Amen. #Hallelujah 


        Just break it all down in this post, I am doing my best in this mission along with Elder Reeves not matter how difficult it is to serve in the 3rd Ward of Steung Mean Chey. I am still alive and going. Throughout last, I came across randomly eating Brohuts (Meatballs) for a service project in last Friday for a family,  making sure that the recent converts in this ward are still going strong, and making sure all of our investigator are getting up to their potential! So just on this post I just want to show that I am going great! My Khmer language still growing, and I am always changing everyday! Stay fantastic and blessed! Will be posting next week! 
            
        

ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love), ❤ -អែឌើ ស់
Elder Ros

"The reuniting of the spirit body with the physical body of flesh and bones after death. After resurrection, the spirit and body will never again be separated, and the person will become immortal. Every person born on earth will be resurrected because Jesus Christ overcame death (1 Cor. 15:20–22)." - LDS.org

Still preaching!

The guy with the lollipop is Thearo... he's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment