Monday, December 7, 2015

Monday, Nov. 23, 2015

សួស្តី
បុន្យអំណរគុណ!, 

     Happy Early Thanksgiving everyone! For this weeks post I'll just explain how'd last week went in a nut shell!:


     From Tuesday to Wednesday - Had to say bitter-sweet good byes to those I serve around in Kampong Cham Branch 2. Oh it sucked so much because I really hoped those I invited to come unto Christ along with Elder Hunt and Elder Hall, has appreciate the efforts we've done to help this area. I really loved and missed those I served in Kampong Cham. Plus, I missed serving with Elder A. Hall in Kampong Cham Branch 2. 

     So on last Thursday I had a slight exchange with Elder Cook visiting members and contacting around Chaktomuk which was fun because there's many people here. I met Elder Rom in person also on that day, he's a Khmerican just like me, except he's from Atlanta,Georgia and does knows Khmer and has know how to speak from the start so it was super fun to meet him! We had lunch together at MAMA's as I and Elder Hall came back to the city. Some of you may wonder how's Branch 1 like, so here's all I can explain. It's doing fine, still needs work, but it's worth doing and I am down with it! Visiting Bakou was a super long bike ride it's three times as long as Koh Koo from Branch 2, which was fun, but a long bike ride! Meeting some members of Branch 1 and Bakou has been really fun, they're all super nice. Throughout the weekend I caught a cold on the way to start serving Ta Khmao Branch 1, but no worries I'll be fine!

     Well, I basically want to be very brief on this post because just making more time to still keep up the work like a .... guy pushing a boulder but is actually succeeding! I am one that doesn't call God a liar, as I am called to serve here. My love for own heritage by sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ is ENDLESS! And I will be willing to live that standard why? Because that's what makes me happy. I had seen miracles as I keep serving here. I love each and every one of you that has kept me in your prayers. You guys are the best and are fantastic!

    Side Note: Funny thing is members in Branch 2 are so happy and surprised I came back to serve in Branch 1 and Bakou, on top of that I don't look the same as I returned back to Ta Khmao. I feel very warm-hearted and happy to be back here to serve in the 1st Branch of Ta Khmao! And the group in Bakou!!!! Need to get back into the reality of missionary work but I am happy to keep it up! Stay fantastic! Can't wait to feast on Thanksgiving around the 28th. Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone love you all! (Bakou has very nice members over there by the way! I love them all!)

សូមជំរាលា!, 
❤ -អែលឌើរ រស់


"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13

I missed this District already! Ahhhh! Haha!

Here's a very chill dog laying around the stairs around the Bakou Church Building... Yep! 
Reminds me of my Pomeranian Dog "Prince" just by the way this dog chills in home. (Don't worry I
am not that trunky. Haha!)


So this is what a Bakou (Group) Church Building looks like in Bakou!

And... this is what Elder Xiong looks like! I am going to great with him! No worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment