Monday, December 7, 2015

Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015

សួស្តីបុន្យអំណរគុណ
        ម្តងទៀត!,








Hope everyone's had a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving last week! I surely did as me and Elder Xiong continue to serve in Branch 1 of Ta Khmao and Bakou! Well I'll be short and brief about about how did last Thanksgiving went!:         
      So, as me and Elder Xiong go out to keep doing what we're suppose to be doing in this mission. Me and Elder Xiong continued to teach an investigator named Bong Ritha, who was a referral in Bakou! She's doing fantastic, and a very nice woman who's learned a whole along with Elder Lambert. She's so cool, throughout the week when she's aware of church she calls us to let us know if she can make it to church in Sunday or not. We've been teaching here a lot already about God's plan, and Temples! Yep! Super fun stuff!

      Throughout last week me and Elder Xiong came across very unusual people as we contact around the river side of Ta Khmao, unusual as in some homosexual people, which is the most unusual and odd moment of contacting, but we just do a lot of contacting about the REAN English Program and talk around people about who we are and what we do everyday. So I admit around last week was the first I ever contact homosexual people about the Gospel. But hey the Gospel is for everyone here! Hahaha

    On the 27 of November me and Elder Xiong had participated in a huge feast at the Tonle Bassac II restaurant... so much food...probably gain a Kilo from feast a lot from that time and yesterday feasting with the Senior Couples the Meinzers. 

     In this post, I would love to share one of the most spiritual experience I've experience in the mission so, yesterday me, Elder Xiong, and the Meinzers had a appointment with a very nice neakming to discuss about God's plan for all of us, and we share this lesson with her because one of her closest people that she considered her mom had just past away, while teaching I shared my personal experience when and where, I've done family history work to prepare my family or ancestors for me to do ordinances for them in the Temple. I had experienced so much of the Holy Ghost so much that this lesson has touch her heart as well as she felt the reminder of how God's plan is very true, and how we that God's mercy is so real! On that Sunday yesterday, me and Elder Xiong has done a lot of translating for the Senior Couples which was super fun! So grateful to have their help to teach along with me and Elder Xiong meet the members in Bakou! In this post, I declare that I can't ever deny this spiritual comforting experience I had to share how important God's plan is for all of us to know! 

     In this Thanksgiving holiday, I like share that I am truly grateful to know of the Plan of Salvation! I know that the Plan of Salvation has always been true since I converted into this Church. I knew that this Church where I am serving as FULL-TIME missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is TRUE! I've built this testimony high up as much as I could that I remember how important my calling is as I serve my heritage here in Cambodia! I love each and everyone of you who's been praying for and in my heart I pray for each of you back and along with all those I served here so far. I've seen so many miracles as I serve here and I knew there's more to come. As I am serving continuing to serve in this mission in Ta Khmao, I will treat each and every transfer as if it was my last, with a smile in my face. I chose to stay happy, no matter the hardships, including developing my Khmer! 

    I can't believe it's already about to be December or Christmas!!! AHHHHHH!!! Hahaha! Remember the importance of our Savior everyone! Jesus Christ he's the true gift for all of us! I testify that in the bottom of my heart! We'll gotta peace out and keep up serving all who are spiritually in need!   

សូមជំរាលា!, 
❤ -អែលឌើរ រស់

"Giveand it shall be given unto you; good measure,pressed down, and shaken together, and running over,shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withait shall be measured to you again." - Luke 6:38

Here's a random picture of a huge mushroom... oreo cloud thing after proselyting around Bakou last Tuesday!

Yesterday Ming Pan or Phan! Has been officially baptized now next week she'll be receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost soon! 

Mmmmmm.... I didn't miss too much for this Thanksgiving Holiday hahaha! (Thanking the senior couple the Meinzers! The stuffing and meat w/ gravy was fantastic!)

Me and Elder Xiong proselyted in Bakou along with the Meinzers yesterday it was super fun but kinda weird to sit in a actually car to proselyte. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment