Monday, December 7, 2015

Sunday, Dec. 6, 2015

ជំរាបសួរ!
                    What's good everybody chilling at home drinking hot chocolate or egg nog,etc! Hope everyone back at home are enjoying this Christmas month and season already, it's been a adventurous week last as I serve continue to here in Cambodia in Ta Khmao Branch 1 and Bakou here ... are some experiences I had from last week!  Throughout that week me and Elder Xiong:

       In Tuesday, we focused on Branch 1 to help certains members to know that we're there for them as we continue to serve here. So in Branch 1 there just two particular areas I know or understand about this area. There's Chak Angre that's kinda on the way to Phnom Penh city and Steung Chro that's close to Branch 2's area where I already serve that's kind of close to Prek Ho! In Wednesday, in a Bakou day on this day that was interesting how's that so some of you may ask, see what had happen was as me and Elder Xiong traveled and make it to Bakou which is very far from Ta Khmau I had a slight bike accident on my front wheel, losing the wheel for my light and we came to a Look Poo for help to replace the wheel, after the fix Elder Xiong accidentally forgot our phone for the area and... the Look Poo stole it. However, throughout that day we still resume to our agenda by just showing up to some members homes to see how they're doing and share spiritual thoughts that's according to there spiritual needs. Rean English Program in Bakou was also interesting, (remember serving a group is a whole lot different than serving a Branch.) so we had English Class and there's nothing but women that came and wants learn English, so by permission and obvious reasons we just taught them English teach words that has "U"in them. Than I shared a quick spiritual thought about the importance honoring your parents! Just to slot a doctrine that it's a commandment from God that we need to honor our parents. Because some reason for some people they thought if they become a member of the church of Jesus Christ it's evil because you're honoring your parents and so I just make things clear that in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, it's a commandment from God that we honor and love our parents.


     Thursday... After weekly planning session, we have to take care our stolen phone situation by getting a new one from the mission home... so unfortunately we had to start getting phone numbers around both of the areas. But don't worry we got this taken care of and we still all we served in these two areas! Besides that,we visited an active member named Ming Pov and then we taught an active member's cousins about the restoration, very simply, because they're over the age of when they can receive Baptism but it's important to be very simple with them. Hahaha! On Friday, we went to Bakoo again to visit an investigator that I mention from last post named Roattha she's still doing better discussed the 10 commandments with her and the importance of Obedience. (We also, gave details of why it's important to keep the Sabbath day Holy Ghost) After that we met with a guy named Piara, cool guy he's a member but it hard working, we read Enos with each other about the importance why we need to pray with real intent, and that's so we can receive true blessings, that's if we work on what we pray for! 

       So last Saturday we had Zone Training which was great! And had met up with some new missionaries, apparently there's a Sister in our Zone that came from Thailand that's Cambodian except she knows a whole lot of Thai, as I heard a closing Khmer/ English/ Thai prayer. That threw me off in a funny way but in actuality I felt the spirit strongly as we close our Zone training and resume to do all we can do to completely fulfill our purpose as missionaries as a Zone! We continued to meet with the 3 cousins to teach God's plan, and then meet up with more members to familiarize and befriend some members! Love it! 

      Sunday- or better yet yesterday, so Church in both area are good. However, what kinda sucked is in Bakoo there's not many members that attend church because the group leader of Bakoo's father pasted away and had a funeral on that day... so after me, Elder Xiong, the Meinzers and the small amount members that came to fellowshipped in Church, we went to the funeral to express condolences and love that we care for that family. Hopefully, they still remember God's true plan for all of us and most members will be able to attend church next Sunday!

       So for this week's post: I just to bare a simple testimony that Christ's the true gift, I invited you all reading this post to read in the beginning of Luke and know the importance the precious gift each and everyone of us have which our true Savior Jesus Christ! I know that my redeemer lives and His Gospel is true and helps each and everyone us on Earth become more happy spiritual, and so this all I just want send today. I love you who's read this post and it's in my prayers that you'll all receive the blessing and remember the TRUE importance of CHRIST-MAS! God bless you all stay fantastic



សូមជំរាបលា!, 
 ❤ -អែលឌើរ រស់

“Because He came to earth, we have a perfect example to follow. As we strive to become more like Him, we will have joy and happiness in our lives and peace each day of the year. It is His example which, if followed, stirs within us more kindness and love, more respect and concern for others." - Thomas S. Monson 
Here's a random picture from last week when I got to a slight bike accident in Bakou. No worries me and Elder Xiong are good!

While waiting for Roattha, our investigator in Bakou... Hehehe (Just Elder Xiong trying to catch some fish for a bit.)
Such a tall bamboo fishing pole. 

I would like to introduce you all to one of the most terrifying looking fruit I ever partook in my life! It's called a "Quat". And they're all in season for Cambodia
to harvest these particular fruits..... YEEEAAAH!!!

I love to give a shout out for the few of the Syracuse Stake Youths that sent me some stuff!
You guys are fantastic! I love you all! Hahaha! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment