Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Sunday, Dec. 20, 2015

សួស្តីបុណ្យណូអែល!,

          MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Just in case anyone didn't catch that greeting in Khmer! Hahaha! Hope everyone back at home are still enjoying this Christmas month and season already, it's been a another adventurous week as I serve continue to here in Cambodia in Ta Khmao Branch 1 and Bakou here ... are some spiritual/ adventurous experiences I had from last week!  I may need to make this post short and just to explain how'd this week went (I'll do my best!):

     Well, truth is throughout this week we pretty much keep on visiting members along with Elder Xiong on both areas taking care all we serve here.  This Christmas Party from last Saturday on the 19th was ginormous it was full of the entire East District of the Cambodia Phnom Penh mission along with those who are not familiar with Christmas! It was a blast even helping this district set this party up! Throughout last week we were visit our current investigator that's cousins with a very active member they took the invitation to come to the Chirstmas Party which was fantastic! Last Wednesday in Rean English Program in Bakou was okay just not too many attend English Class but I did share a spiritual thought about the atonement and why Christmas exist! Me and Elder Xiong are working as hard and we could. I had chances to meet certain member throughout last week that hasn't been active in the church for a long time. So we'll be doing some work on that. Plus, basically we're doing great! Me and Elder Xiong still are truly to go strong on this Christmas month! I think the highlights are more explanatory for this absolutely special posts! On the other hand!...

       *sigh* I am super excited for Christmas this year and spending it on the best mission here! I can't wait to Skype my family! I would love to bare a special testimony that Christ is truly our precious gift! I know that it's part of God's plan. And it's necessary for us to have a savior born on this earth to complete God's plan for all of us! I know that God cares for us and so does our beloved savior Jesus Christ! I am eternally grateful to have this gift, and I encourage you all who reading this post to feel grateful about this gift as well. Love your own family, have charity with each other, and don't forget about this wonderful and blessed holiday by remember our saviuors birth! My testimony has been build so much since I've been converted in this Church! I am eternally to keep sharing the Christmas love to my divine heritage and I won't NEVER....EVER....EEEEEEVER forget about the importance of this phenomonal holiday and my purpose serving here in Cambodia. I won't give up. I am HIS soldier and I will still keep serving with faith. I know that the church I am serving as a full-time missionary is absolutely true. I am about over 7 months into this mission and I will still keep working my heart out! 

   
                This is all I wanted to post for this super special post of this Episode! Just wanted to be short and sweet! May each of you stay blessed and fantastic as we all remember our true and precious for each and every one of us on this earth which is JESUS CHRIST! I love you all!



សូមជំរាលា!, 
 🎄❤ -អែឌើ ស់


 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call hisname JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." -Luke 1:20-23
ATONEMENT Scripture Reference:
"For it is expedient that there should be a great and last sacrifice; yea, not a sacrifice of man, neither of beast, neither of any manner of fowl; for it shall not be a human sacrifice; but it must be an infinite and eternal sacrifice.
Now there is not any man that can sacrifice his own blood which will atone for the sins of another. Now, if a man murdereth, behold will our law, which is just, take the life of his brother? I say unto you, Nay.
But the law requireth the life of him who hath murdered; therefore there can be nothing which is short of an infinite atonement which will suffice for the sins of the world." 
Alma 34: 10-12
I found some "Yellow Patties"! Yes! Hahaha! 


This is Elder Steadman.(He's currently serving in "Chbarr Ampoev".) He's about done serving in this mission along with his MTC companion Elder Quirante. Them and Sister Jepsen were
only group studying in the MTC together on their time! WHOA! Haha!

Me and Elder Xiong just want to wish each and everyone of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Love you all!
(On the right is just some picture from the ginormous Christmas Party last Saturday!)

While we were in Bakou, we visited same family of members and we saw them doing something with Rice to make some kind of dough,
so we decide to try it out and help. Hahaha! I truly love this mission!  (On the left is just me, we were proselyting in Bakou and then we saw this random great site.)


No comments:

Post a Comment