Monday, January 11, 2016

Sunday, Dec. 27, 2015

ជំរាបសួរហើយសួរស្តីឆ្នាំថ្មី!!!,

                I'm doing phenomenal, it's been WONDERFUL week last week, because ofCHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!.... I will be simple about how'd things went last week, so here's what happened from Branch 1 of TK and Bakou:

      And it came to pass that... throughout this week we continued to work with cousins of an active member which is Odom, Banna, and Bannat they've been doing well and are progressing they just need to keep coming to church and they're doing just fine learning simply about the commandments such as the 10 commandments, following the prophet, etc. Throughout last week we had new investigator named Norit, who's a very nice guy, and loves to learn about the church, he just learn about the Restoration last week and is working on praying for truth for himself, (we're working on giving him a Book of Mormon!) 

     Last Tuesday I had an exchange with Elder Or / was named Boran (Pronounced as "Ow"!)  serving back to my first area I served in (Branch 2) when I first came to Cambodia! I learned so much from him and he's on his way to go to the Provo MTC soon! Serving his true mission at Sacramento, California! YEEE-HEAAAAH!   

     Last Wednesday, was a little hard because unfortunately, Elder Xiong wasn't feeling so well on the stomach, we were very determined to travel to Bakou to proselyte and teach English, but it couldn't make it. However, no worries my companions great and recovered very well. 

    Last Thursday, was okay we just continue to visit members such as Srey Lin, Pheap, and their friend Bong Sarun to encourage them to value the sacrament a lot more than we think referencing from 3 Nephi 18. The rest of the day was planning Christmas Gift for the Branch Presidency! Yeah!!!

    Last Friday, CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!! The day when we just took time in the morning to give! We were prepare baskets of stuff for the Branch Presidency and delivering them as gifts for the Holiday! Hahaha! Then later on... this day was pretty much a hang around day and have a big event at the Mission Home and hearing very powerful testimonies after watching the slideshow, eating dinner, and watching the Christmas Devotional! This day was a very awesome day. See many highlights how all missionaries has done throughout the entire year of 2015! It's been a great run to serve in my era as missionary in this year along with those in my MTC group as we serve here in Cambodia! 

    Last Saturday, we were still visiting a member in Steung Chro to visit our recent convert Ming Pan to see how's she's doing and she's still has a lot of faith as we taught about the Sabbath day with her, she's putting alot of effort on her faith by praying and coming to church very often or every Sunday! 

   Yesterday was the only day I was able to visit Bakou and doing so along with the Senior Couples still checking on active members and recent coverts! (Oh and taught a less active Look Poo Sophal for the first time!) Church entirely at the Branch 1 was awesome as members in Bakou attend as well! It's been a good after all but there's always improving as me and Elder Xiong continue to serve! 

     I just want to shared a testimony that our goal in this life to be the best we can spiritually, or better yet best the best selves spiritually, this Church has taught me this! I will have to go quick! We  potentially, we just need live on the moment starting either now or new years hahaha! Stay fantastic! (And blessed!) LOVE YOU ALL! Here I go!😁 Have a fun New Year!

សូមជំរាលា! See/Post to you all next year!, 
 ❤ -អែឌើ ស់

"And if men come unto me wilshow unto them their weaknessgive unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all methat humble themselves beforme; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faitin me, then will make weak things become strong unto them." - Ether 12:27
Just a scene from the exchange from Elder Or (Pronounced as Ow)!!! Serving back in my first area for the day! Learned new stuff on that day! This exchange was one of the most
memorable exchanges I experienced in my entire mission! 

Out of somewhere in the house while Elder Xiong wasn't feeling too well last Wednesday! 
Christmas Tree!!!!

I would love to give a Christmas Shout-out for the Waterbury Family from this package.
I really loved and missed them so much. God bless you all!
#ILoveToGiveMoreThanToGet
(To stack on top of it I am thankful, for the stocking from The Child Family, I love you Child Family! I am eternally grateful from you guys wanting me to feel the Christmas Spirit!)

DINNER! For Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment