Monday, January 25, 2016

Sunday, Jan.17, 2016

ជំរាបសួរ,
       How's each and everyone of you reading this post is doing? I am doing fantastic as I am here along with my new companion Elder Bostrom! So today, instead of me writing exactly what happened each and everyday of what I've done in the week, I'll just break what I did through last week into some high lights enable for each of you reading this post can tell how am I doing so far as I am about to hit my first year mark in this mission!!!:

    So a huge family home evening has happened for the entire area of Ta Khmao last P-day which was fun to fellowship along with other members and leaders in the Branches! From last Thursday Elder Bostrom debuts in Ta Khmau and Bakou in Friday! Tuesday when I was with Elder Xiong was a success as he bid his farewell at Bakou! Last Wednesday, I pretty much spend the day doing a service project by doing most common one in the mission... MOVING DIRT...YEAAAAH! Hahaha then later on, there was wedding going on that's of a member of the current area I am serving in, it was a former Branch President of Takhmao of Branch 1's sister that's being married so that's wonderful. Moving on this day, we taught Rean English Program along with the Branch 2 Elders and Sisters of Ta Khmau! The program was alright but it was a little obnoxious as there's a wedding going on around that time as well! Friday at Bakou we were doing our best to visit and help Elder Bostrom familiarize with them members over there which was fun and exciting for the members over there! Saturday, nothing too huge basically, just continuing to lead on taking care of the 2 areas along with Elder Bostrom. I feel we're still going to do great things together!

Church was great in the 2 areas - Bakou's going good and Ta Khmau's doing good to but still needs a bit more work here and there! 2 Baptisms officially happened yesterday to Banna and Odom are officially baptized and ready to receive the special gift of the Holy Ghost next week! Oh yeah! 

We're still working on some more of our investigators as we prevail serving here, we got this! I know that if I keep relying on God and allow him to lead us and we do our best, miracles will still continue to happen! I can do it! I can always testify that Satan's a hypocrite, and will do whatever it takes to prevents us from reaching our potential of our salvation! I know that my efforts in this mission has affected many lives and I am here to keep aligning my will to God's along with my companion! I'll need to head off to do more work! But hey stay fantasticKeep praying, and best of all stay faithful!!!😎

   សូមជំរាបលា!, 
 ❤ -អែឌើ ស់

P.S. Sooner or later, throughout being in this mission I apparently, need to upgrade myself some clothes because I literally changed. I kid you all not, missions changes lives.

"And now, my beloved brethren, after ye have gotten into thistrait and narrow pathwould ask if all is done?Behold, say unto you, Nay; for ye have not come thus far save it were by the word of Christ witunshaken faith in him, relying wholly upon the merits of him who is mighty to saveWherefore, ye must press forward with steadfastness in Christ, having perfect brightness ohopeand love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward,feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end,behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life."- 2 Nephi 31: 19-20


Question of the week!: 
"How many stakes and districts does Cambodia have? How many zones?" - Elder Powers (Thailand Bangkok Mission)

As far I can explain there are 2 stakes established so far in Cambodia! About 5 Districts currently in the mission. 6 Zones! I can also spread the news that Vietnam is opening back up as a mission soon in less than 3 months! Plus,
in Kampong Cham around April the new District Building will be done then! 

Service Project at Ming Chanta's from Branch 2 from Last Tuesday! #MyClothesAreTooBig


Well, this is my attempt to show how's REAN doing. (Just Elder Xiong playing hang man with Branch 2's investigator as REAN English Class's being prepared)
HOLLAAAA!

Elder Bostrom's debut in Bakou! We're looking great!

Over at the right besides me is Banna, and the other one is next to him is Odom! They've been officially baptize as of yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment