Monday, January 11, 2016

Sunday, Jan. 11, 2016

ជំរាបសួរ
           You all may wonder a little bit of why is this post titled in this post is just called "Initiative" you all may understand why as I explain how'd this week went going brief and a little quick:

        This week was just good. Me and Elder Xiong are still taking good care of the members we serve in the two areas especially our current investigator. In the upcoming Sunday there will be a couple baptisms coming up soon! Me and Elder Xiong's investigators Odom and Banna has decided to become baptized this weekend! Yeah! Odom still needs some work to remember clearly about this church although he's a kid, he does what he can to read the scriptures and pray often even with part of his family. Banna does have the desire to be baptized as we served him, we made sure he has any questions throughout that week if he truly feels ready, because for any investigator should know Baptism is a super sacred ordinance that can be done ounce as you also receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Rean English Program is kinda scarce on attendance with just a couple of students but otherwise class on that week was fine. Just gave a simple Spiritual Thought about prayer and commited them to invite several friends to English Class because not only we want attendees to come to English Class but to also have a taste of the gospel or know who we actually are. 
      
     Throughout this week in Thursday we met with an inactive member named Poo Samde who has a very nice family, we shared with him a spiritual thought, and just come to see how's he doing. He shared a dream that once had that came to a reality that someone was protecting him from getting hurt, from that he had a desire to come back to church, seemingly he does want to come back but hadn't seem him come yet. More work to do! 😀 So last Friday having Zone Training was great. Heard many counsels from the missionaries that are assigned to explain the mission rules as it is and the importance of staying in unity with your companion. Simple stuff. 

    Church was great in Bakou and Branch 1! In Bakou, Bong Songha has decided to make a year goal to ready scriptures and come back to church oftenly, and his mom came to church as well named Ming Sarun! So glad to see several members in Bakou taking initiative to come to church knowing that's anyone can recieve blessings from our father in Heaven. Our investigators like Odom,Banna and Bannat and another one name Noreak are still going to church! 

      Starting this week or next, I will try my best to post up how Rean English Program is like... teaching a group in Bakou, I'll do what I can throughout next transfer. I have some uniques news though: 
So I received a Transfer call I will continue to serve in Ta Khmao Branch 1 and Bakou further more along with.... Elder Bostrom the Anime Dude, former MTC Companion of Elder "Biggest Loser" Hall aaaaand an Elder just coming out of the mission office.... I am still choosing to stay strong in this mission. Here I go! Will be posting about how things went from this week next week! Hahaha! This will be an interesting transfer coming up.
I just want to bare testimony that I still know that this work I am doing is God's work. I can handle serving this mission just as long as I keep trusting God. In about 10 days I am actually about a year done from my mission already which means I am half done. It really takes the gift of tongues that helps me and my companion spread the message of Jesus Christ across those that need to hear.  Gotta blast! Elder Ros still lives on! 

   សូមជំរាបលា!, 
 ❤ -អែឌើ ស់

"Therefore, blessed are they who humble themselves without being compelled to be humble; orather, in other words, blessed is he that believeth in thword of God, and is baptized without stubbornness of heartyea, without being brought tknow the word, or even compelled to know, before they will believe." - Alma 32:16
P.S. Sorry, I didn't take much photos of this week so the following is all I can post for this episode.
My first "Royal D" I ever partake as of 9th of January 2016. Hehe

POT LUCK with mexican food! Thanking the Mienzers! From last Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment