Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Episode 14 - Sunday, June 28, 2015

ជំរាបសួរអ្នករាល់គ្នា!,
          Hope everyone's been doing great while me and Elder Olsen are serving here in Pochentong! Well...Here's how'd this week went!:

Last Tuesday: District meeting's great! This day we went to teach a investigator named ស្រី Mon and her husband's a less active member we taught her and him about the importance of Prayer which's fun to teach, as we do our best to speak clearly to her husband Look Poo ឈួន (Chuan), has to repeat everything we say so she gets what are we saying... Yeah! Hahaha! She's been keeping commitments especially to pray often! 

Last Wednesday: Me and Elder Olsen took time in a day to help a member move dirt from one place to another because it's on front of her and she needs it on the back of here where it's kinda flooded. Taught បង ចន្ធី (Chantii) another investigator about Tithing and Service along with the Bishop! Then on that night just taught the Easy Class in Rean English Program (English Class) about colors and shapes! It's been fun! 

Last Thursday: Thursday... honestly we couldn't do any lessons for anyone because all we called are busy throughout this day so what we did is a WHOLE lot of contacting talking to people everywhere within Pochentong, and holding a sign on front of church and inviting people to English Class that occurs every Wednesday Night! 

Last Friday: Did more contacting in the morning! I enjoy contacting! Later on we had another appointment with បង ចន្ធី to review Baptismal Interview Questions  with her brother Rithea who's a recent convert so she understand clearly what she'll be ask before she get interviewed! Busy...times happen throughout this day! But yeppers working hard serving the Lord!

Last Saturday: We visit a really nice investigator បង រី-t! We reviewed with him about the atonement and the Plan of Salvation. He has a very strong desire to be baptized and he told us that he quit his addictions such as drinking and smoking! He was mad from the past that Elder Olsen and his other companion Elder Ying had to delay his baptism (because he needs to learn more lessons about The Commandments and Laws within the Church) but he's cool now! Yeah he's opened to keep hearing from and listen more so that he'll receive his baptism and become a member soon!  Tons of contacting happened also! Hehehe! 

Yesterday: Church was super phenomenal as I attend the Pochentong Ward for the first time ever! Me and Elder Olsen taught the Elder Quorum today about The Comforter from President Henry B. Eyring's talk from General Conference with in the Liahona! Then later on we took time to go contacting, pick up the Ward Mission leader as help us teach បង ចន្ធី to clarify about the importance of Prophets and the current Prophet of the Church today! It's fun and crazy because we got rained on the way to go to her house to teach her! Her house was pretty far! Hahaha! (Throughout time after church in the afternoon with also did some contacting, funny thing is every time someone says Hello as we pass by biking, we just stop by and just converse with anyone who say Hello to us and invite them to English class or learn about the Gospel!)
         
Well, I've been super busy with Elder Olsen over here but I love my new area where I'm currently serving there's so many things to do here! Gotta blast quick! I just want to say I love you all! Thank you all who's been praying for me! I missed everyone back home! I am not homesick as much as I used to! It's been an adventure here in Pochentong. This area's HUGE! So there's tons of souls to invite to Christ! Yeah! Me and Elder Olsen are doing great over here! God bless you all! (Sorry, there's isn't as much time I want to type a whole lot, because I am just lost in doing the work of the Lord! I LOVE THIS MISSION!) I love learning my mission language (My Khmer's growing gradually as gift of tongues work with me) and serving my heritage! Stay fantastic everyone!
           
"And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." - Mosiah 2:17

ជំរាបលា!, -អែលឌើរ រស់ (Elder Ros)
​Yes, I am currently serving around the airport! 

​What it looks like Biking in night returning home from proselyting around this area with love! 

One day while Biking to an investigator's home... here comes the rain within the Rainy Season! Yeaaaaah!

Here's I with my companion Elder Olsen we're going to keep doing phenomenal in Pochentong!

No comments:

Post a Comment